UFC 222 [3/3] “Underdog Is An Understatement” (Cyborg/Kunitskaya, Ortega/Edgar)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Cyborg

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • The Sacrificial Lamb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frankie Edgar

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Brian Ortega

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
there seemed to be an element of theatrics once he got out of the cage. He kept feeling his face saying what happened with his arms out. His side mouth way of breathing is also annoying af

Getting hit flush with a left will do that to you. But what does he know you are the expert

this is where u go out over your skis. Its actually not sus to notice ortega clearly has effeminate features for a man. For you to pretend hes somehow rugged tho is more revealing but like you said its 2018 and whatever floats your boat:leon:

Outside the long hair there is nothing “effeminate” about a 5’10 lanky man with facial hair. But keep exposing yourself. This just goes right along with the numerous other borderline gay shyt you’ve posted since sohh :dame:

is the 2nd in dispute or is that poor reading starting to creep in? so dern initiating tds, sub attempts and strikes with yoder just on the defensive not really conclusively getting the better of the stand up was enough for her to have won that round? This MMA man:russ:

You said the second was a wash not me :dahell: The first could have gone either way. Neither did anything significant like the second or third.
based off her first UFC fight?:heh: she was fine in invicta (in regards to implementing her jitz) far too early to make that call now..

She was fighting straight soccer moms in Invicta. Her striking is sloppy. Her shoots and entries to the clinch are sloppy. She couldn’t complete most of her TD when she had position. And that’s against someone who is on the low end of athleticism and physicality. She is young and still learning but she’s in a division that less forgiving. She would struggle against even someone like Bec Rawlings

it did what? Highlight his strengths? Hence why i said it was favourable matchmaking or has your poor reading struck again :rudy:
Then why did you originally say O’Malley going three rounds was not a look? :mindblown:

if you dont know what i am talking about then why ask that question? Who cares what other times the match was "talked" about the first time it became a reality was post holm/cyborg and she had every excuse in the book next thing we know things go quiet then this trash russian is announced. I could care less what ppl say post fight jones called out lesnar when he knew he was going to be busted for roids and lesnar wasnt with the UFC. It aint a reality until they make the walk

The only thing I could find is Cyborg saying doesn’t wat to fight a fellow Brazilian which is how most of them feel. Of course things went quiet after this fight was made they can’t announce anything afterwards even tho the outcome of pretty much guaranteed. But I think buy Cyborg selling wolf tickets. So like I said calling her a coward is insane. I notice you post a lot like those goofy cacs over on Sherdog

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Getting hit flush with a left will do that to you.
there came a point he was just selling the drama. Ppl get ko'd everyday hes been hit before he never acted like that. But it is what it is, lombard incriminated himself with the pointing as he walked away

Outside the long hair there is nothing “effeminate” about a 5’10 lanky man with facial hair. But keep exposing yourself.
:why:i dont even know what the big stink is, you are like a 13 year old teenager posing. So if someone had said back in the day that Leonardo DiCaprio had soft features for a dude you would call the person suspect?:what: you are overcompensating kid.. Its actually kind of weird..

You said the second was a wash not me :dahell: The first could have gone either way. Neither did anything significant like the second or third.
yoder won the 2nd but if a judge had it for dern i wouldnt cry foul. :leon: We will agree to disagree on the 1st, a couple of exchanges in a flurry that is the extent of what yoder did in the first offensively and you would hand it to her?that is such a slippery slope glad your cecil peoples azz aint a judge

She was fighting straight soccer moms in Invicta. Her striking is sloppy. Her shoots and entries to the clinch are sloppy. She couldn’t complete most of her TD when she had position. And that’s against someone who is on the low end of athleticism and physicality. She is young and still learning but she’s in a division that less forgiving. She would struggle against even someone like Bec Rawlings
:ehh:

Then why did you originally say O’Malley going three rounds was not a look?
:rudy: because there are 3 rounds to a fight we got to see a show in the 1st and he nearly finished him. But as we saw the fight ended up going the full tilt. If reports are to be believed he had nothing but a fracture and he was laid up like that? This guy might not be built for the grind

The only thing I could find is Cyborg saying doesn’t wat to fight a fellow Brazilian which is how most of them feel.
do more research you lazy sonofabytch nah it aint that serious. You just have to look at the recent press conference where shes double talking on one hand shes like bring it on. Then when pressed about rio in july shes like nooo i have to take my niece to school, i have to fix my hair, they killed my dawg and i miss my uncle charles. It just looks :patrice:i dont think shes out and out afraid of nunes but if she had her choice shed rather go on fighting these jobbers

Last edited: