UFC Fight Night 121: Cerrone vs Till Fisticuffs in Poland

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Till washed him. Flattop on Cerrone, he had a good run.
cautionary tale for any of those folks that want to fight 4-5 times a year. How many of those fight were for titles or title elminators? Dude just accelerated his decline.

After that vid surfaced of him call gilliard an n I am fine watching his demise. His suffering needs to be more severe :ehh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He's not as nimble to be Gus, besides gus's strikes aren't that precise. The slow effortless way he was picking cerrone apart then stretching his arms out to reset whilst (almost) shuffling his feet in to attack was very Connor

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Anywhere to watch the main event from this card. I ain't paying for fight pass :hubie:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Anywhere to watch the main event from this card. I ain't paying for fight pass :hubie:
It's kind of funny how this still gets asked in 2017. If mma core or allthebest fights ain't for you then do mmashare

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
cautionary tale for any of those folks that want to fight 4-5 times a year. How many of those fight were for titles or title elminators? Dude just accelerated his decline.

After that vid surfaced of him call gilliard an n I am fine watching his demise. His suffering needs to be more severe :ehh:

:dahell: when this happen?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:dahell: when this happen?
When he fought him, prior to the fight they were acting like chums given that they were partners in wink Jack but years later I see this vid on mmadigest I think where he has this incident (in the bathroom) with Bobby green where he obviously called him an N. And then mmadigest did a chronological take on all his:mjpls: moments, one of which was calling up rampage the c00n and the 1st words out of his mouth is "what's up n". And the other was a backstage clip of him talking to Shields (after the gulliard fight) saying to him no way I was going to let an n take me down