UFC Fight Night 29: Mai vs. Shields

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Maia and Shields have pillow fists. If they could actually hurt people with their punches that fight would have been a lot different.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That was a really close fight between Shields and Mai. I knew Shields was legit on the ground, but he was really impressive by the way he was able to control Mai on the ground and even able to reverse him on occasion.

Hamil is done, just doesn't have the cardio to keep it going. He was dead man walking in that last round and Silva made him pay. Might have got the finish if he wasn't overweight.

DHK just floored Silva with that left :gladbron:. Stun Gun had a good strategy coming forward an pressing Silva throughout the fight. Silva is really talented, but can obviously be reckless with his striking.

Paul Harris scores another vicious leg lock, the way Pierce tapped quickly when he had it locked made you know it was nasty :pachaha:. I don't think he was that excessive in keeping it on though.

T.J./ Raphael had a really good back and forth fight. Raphael had the more crisp striking which I think gave him the nod.