UFC Fight Night On The Border [9/17]: (Poirier/Johnson, Hall/Brunson, & A Bunch Of Mexicans)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
shyt the bed must be your meaning of getting robbed, consensus from everyone except the brain dead judges was that he won that fight.

MMADecisions.com
Should have beat the dude decisively enough not to be disputed by the judges, dariush ain't going no where in the division. It was just a bad look but now he says he's been battling a shoulder injury for years so hmm

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
That was a good stoppage...Dude was wrestling Herb for crying out loud...:russ:

If you know where you are, why are you trying to take down the ref?:russ:

Show me where he was "wrestling" Herb. :rudy:

Btw also show me ONE hit to the head that landed while Brunson had him on the ground.

:camby:

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps

Show me where he was "wrestling" Herb. :rudy:

Btw also show me ONE hit to the head that landed while Brunson had him on the ground.

:camby:

Strike 1: Dude falls backwards without extending his arms to break the fall...He is OUT...

Strike 2: He is NOT INTELLIGENTLY defending himself on the floor

Strike 3: When the ref stops the fight, he goes for a single leg on the ref...If you can't see it...That's on you...

Good stoppage...

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
Oh we're using caps now? :leon:
I love using caps.

Strike 1: Dude falls backwards without extending his arms to break the fall...He is OUT...

Falling back without extending your arms does not mean youre "OUT". Its a knockdown, its happened plenty of times. Plenty of times someone gets knocked down JUST LIKE THAT and comes back to win the fight.

Strike 2: He is NOT INTELLIGENTLY defending himself on the floor

Yes he was! Thats why Brunson couldnt hit him. If you pause and play the clip youll see he was blocking ALL the punches. That is defending INTELLIGENTLY. He barely got 4 seconds to show he was defending himself.

Strike 3: When the ref stops the fight, he goes for a single leg on the ref...If you can't see it...That's on you...

A single leg? :why: Man stop exagerating. He wraps his arm around Herbs leg because Herb MOVES INTO THE POSITION BRUNSON WAS IN. According to you thats wrestling. Look how fast he removes it when he sees thats it Herb. He is shocked like most people that Herb moved in and stopped the fight. THATS WHY THE CROWD WAS BOOING.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Menace actually has one of the better resumes in the sport. He beat #7 and he was #10....logic says they switch positions. I want to see him either get no.1 contenders match against khabib or compete against Chiesa....7 vs. 8

Hall got herbed ( :sas2:) out there...Brunson is big, he's athletic, can wrestle, can crack...he's only had 1 recent loss and God only knows if he was on something. Give him Whitaker or moose.