UFC FN Houston [2/4]: "Rise Of The Korean Zombie" (Bermudez/Chan Sung Jung, Grasso/Herrig, & More)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

:pachaha:

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hill-Andrade was another of those great fights where you know who was winning...but you didn't care. Andrade has stamina, power in both of her hands,and she could've made the fight easier if she went for more TDs but she wanted to put in a show...I think she's done enough to get a title shot.

Marcel Fortuna took a fight on 2 weeks notice @ hw...he's got a 9-1 record now....he's comically small for HW...and he just knocked a guy who probably has to manage his weight in order to fight @ hw CLEAN OUT...how did he lose that 1 fight, though? 205 desperately needs Fortuna...and he's a ground guy, too? With power!?? Only walks around 210, tho. Might need to get his weight up, even for LHW.

I don't give a fukk about H Town booing the fight or the result in the OSP fight...good fight...good decision...and Volkan took the fight on short notice...LHW might 2 new legit prospects.

Excellent win by Vick...I was surprised Trujillo was putting hands on him so much in the 2nd rd. That flying knee was perfect, though. I could see Vick being a champ @ 155.

Grasso has clean technique but maybe too clean...very robotic...at the end of the fight when she let go, she hurt Felice. She hurt her at the end of the 1st with a knee, too. She can't be a slow starter in a division that almost always goes to decision. She's good, though. Good win for Felice.

Zombie!!!!! Breh timed his jab perfectly. Got wobbled a couple times but walked through it like a zombie always does. Showed great TDD...WOW...Gone for nearly 4 years and comes right back and schools a perennial top 10 guy. Who should he get next, brehs??? I'm thinking Lamas. Florian said Jeremy Stephens would be a good fight....anybody in the top 10, really.