UFC FN Mexico City [11/5] "Listo Para La Guerra" (RDA/Ferguson, Held/Sanchez, y Mas)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FOH Khabib has beaten no one

:heh:
Yeah I am wondering what's going on, he seems to have reverted back to the fighter he was before he beat jason high. I always dreaded this fight because I am a fan of both but I am thrilled for Ferguson. Dude was in so much control he was doing the salsa at points. Only gripe was his post fight interview, that's the nonsense that's going to keep him getting over looked

Heresy :dwillhuh:

I am sorry but khabib is a sport killer whereas Ferguson is on a 9 fight winning streak and has just beat the ex-champion. Hes the number 1 contender until he gets injured or gets the flu. Ppl have got to let go of this love affair with khabib
:umad: as long as Khabib stays active he got next

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sYSXpR7.jpg

:huhldup:

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Main Event was beautiful....Ferguson might be the most well-rounded lightweight in the world.....I think he learned from the Vanatta to establish his range first...he was super wild in that fight and it was costing him. He started off slow and got more comfortable as it went....then he started landing his crazy sh!t....he kinda reminds me of Jon how he has such a reach advantage that he can lead elbows seemingly at will. :dwillhuh:

He applies pressure second to none...he's got power...he's athletic...versatile striking...changes stances easily...is a legit wrestler...and he gives less than a fukk if he gets taken down b/c his ground game is legit.

Lightweight's the best division in the UFC...but the only dude I'd favor over him in a match-up is Conor....

brehs....if Conor and El Cucuy ever.......brehs :wow:..........

Yair needs to bless his motherland in the main event on a Mexico card....anybody know when he's fighting next????