UFC FN São Paulo "Unleash The Dragon" (Machida/Brunson, Maia/Covington)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Covington getting his mcregor on. I guess cats gonna talk themselves into big matches now with WWE levels of disrespect.

Thing is, if you gonna be the bad guy. You best be the best cuz once the bad guys dies, you get one sequel and thats it for you.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Machida voluntarily reported himself to USADA and they thanked him by suspending him. Now he's getting KO'd by trash like Brunson. Damn doesn't seem that long ago they were saying we were entering the Machida era MMA is cold..

Ps glad Covington won, as annoying as he is the division needs new blood, maia has had his time and late career resurgence just needs to take fun fights now..As for Covington I don't think Woodley should be worried

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Crazy seeing Maia coming out to stand and bang. Either he realizes he has to change his style to get another title shot or that clown Covington really got under his skin. Either way I enjoyed seeing it in that first round.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Machida voluntarily reported himself to USADA and they thanked him by suspending him. Now he's getting KO'd by trash like Brunson. Damn doesn't seem that long ago they were saying we were entering the Machida era MMA is cold..

Ps glad Covington won, as annoying as he is the division needs new blood, maia has had his time and late career resurgence just needs to take fun fights now..As for Covington I don't think Woodley should be worried
Trash like Brunson???? And you're glad Colby won? :mjpls: do you post on sherdog?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Trash like Brunson???? And you're glad Colby won? :mjpls: do you post on sherdog?
I guess you missed the part where I also called him "annoying" and that the division needs fresh meat at the top where he will be no threat to woodley (if he gets that far) right?

Ps ok breh Brunson is a legend I don't know what I was thinking. Some of y'all here seem as dumb as rocks.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:patrice: Some of y'all huh

Do you post on sherdog??
I guess you missed the part where I also called him "annoying" and that the division needs fresh meat at the top where he will be no threat to woodley (if he gets that far) right?

Ps ok breh Brunson is a legend I don't know what I was thinking. Some of y'all here seem as dumb as rocks.