UFC FN Stockholm [5/28] "Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, & A Broken Jaw" (Alex Gustafsson/Glover Teixeira)

Who Wins Sunday?

• Alexander Gustafsson

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Glover Teixera

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Glover is 37 and been in wars and kept his chin down with no head movement

that isn't working against Jon Jones or Cormier ....Gus doesn't deserve either one of those guys for beating an old Glover
:dahell:
Gus gave Jones hell in their first fight, Jones is very hittable and that hasn't changed.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:what: this arguably his best performance

I mean his striking looked great. The combos he hit were :wow: But that running away. I fukking hate that shyt. Learn better fukkwork to exit the pocket instead of turning and bolting. It's bad because you don't have a base to absorb any shots. That's how JDS got KO'd. He's lucky Glover moves like a sloth. DC would clobber his ass(and he did in the first fight when gus ran) Plus Gus was doing some slimy shyt in there. In the 3rd he landed a trip on Glover and blantantly grabbed the cage to hit it. Ref did nothing but slapped Glover hand off the cage when he tried to get up.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Oh yea and that finishing sequence lmao. I can't believe Gus was getting clobbered by rear lead uppercuts all fight. There's a reason you don't see that. Guys throwing it are square and ripe for a counter. He won't have that luxury against DC or Jones

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yea and that finishing sequence lmao. I can't believe Gus was getting clobbered by rear lead uppercuts all fight. There's a reason you don't see that. Guys throwing it are square and ripe for a counter. He won't have that luxury against DC or Jones

DC loves that punch I can see him putting Gus out with it coming off a clinch

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah Gus better not think Jones or Cormier is just gonna stand there and eat and run away? :camby: Gus fought this fight as safe as he could because he knew what was at stake