UFC On FOX 26 [12/16] "Hey Kids! Do You Like Violence?" (Lawler/RDA, Perry/Ponzinibbio, & More)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Offensively he’s 1 dimensional. And since when do we separate offense and defense to this degree?

Robbie Lawler has no kicking game himself and can’t check kicks. His boxing has never been on a Diaz level.

Calling him trash is hyperbole, ok. But the mans striking is basic and sloppy.

Yeah I’m moving goalposts when I clearly said from the start Robbie against “good” strikers.
:camby:

Well to me you can be good offensively but not know how to defend properly.

Robbie chooses to participate in these engages tho. He literally trust himself to take on the damage to give it right back. He's a good fighter but I'm feeling like you don't think he's top 5 and he's all hype.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Offensively he’s 1 dimensional. And since when do we separate offense and defense to this degree?

Robbie Lawler has no kicking game himself and can’t check kicks. His boxing has never been on a Diaz level.

Calling him trash is hyperbole, ok. But the mans striking is basic and sloppy.

Yeah I’m moving goalposts when I clearly said from the start Robbie against “good” strikers.
:camby:

Just stop embarrassing yourself

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Well to me you can be good offensively but not know how to defend properly.

Robbie chooses to participate in these engages tho. He literally trust himself to take on the damage to give it right back. He's a good fighter but I'm feeling like you don't think he's top 5 and he's all hype.
You can be good offensively and not know howto defend but I don’t think that overall package would constitute as a great striker.

Robbie’s what I would put in the “dangerous striker” category with guys like Matt Brown, Mike Perry, Wandy...

Robbie definitely isn’t top 5. Too many younger, hungrier versions of him in the division. There’s still folks like Magny he could bully though :yeshrug: