UFC on FoX 29 [4/14] "Someone is going to get their wig split"

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Happy for waterson if she couldnt beat casey she should really consider retiring. Condit is going to be condit what a weird azz career. Still dont think he should retire tho, kind of enjoy watching him lose:leon:. Stylebender kind of cruised through the first 2 rds so i liked he faced adversity in the 3rd. Though strong (and even if vettori just l&p'd) he looked a bit like wanda off his back, split decision though? :mindblown:
Main event was a fun back n forth and ive come around to poirier but hes going nowhere against a khabib or so all this is :ld:
4/4 for main card predictions
1-3 :ehh:picked with my head so welcomed the results
Close fight between Casey/Waterson, I though Casey did enough to get the W with her offense from the bottom. Michelle was able to secure the takedown, but didn't do a ton of GnP
Dang breh with your mma knowledge? what rules are you using because either or waterson took the first 2 and the 3rd was casey's but was by no means a 10-8. How could she have done enough to win when she was just reactive/defensive until the 3rd?
Damn Justin's hype train is officially done
Wouldnt say that, who exactly did he beat melvin gulliard? there is a reason WSOF is WSOF (or whatever its called these days). He can have his own lane as the guaranteed all out warrior, as he seems to produce slugfests, think chris lytle

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Please give stylebender a favorable matchup. Say what you want about Bellator but they make Page look like a killer. Maybe they’ve been doing it too long but they’ve done it. Matching Israel against tough men brawlers does nobody any good.

Condit is so washed. His durability is gone and hes always has poor wrestling. The game has passed him by. 2-7 since 2012. If he’s not fighting Diaz again I don’t care to see him continue fighting

Gaethje is overrated. Guys in the UFC aren’t going to wilt from his forward pressure as much like the WSOF. He’s basically a flat footed punching bag who throws out heavy leg kicks

Let's be for real here most of those losses should have went his way A lot of Split Decision picks against him. Even though he's always been the aggressive fighter.

Happy for waterson if she couldnt beat casey she should really consider retiring. Condit is going to be condit what a weird azz career. Still dont think he should retire tho, kind of enjoy watching him lose:leon:.

Main event was a fun back n forth and ive come around to poirier but hes going nowhere against a khabib or so all this is :ld:

1-3 :ehh:picked with my head so welcomed the results

Wouldnt say that, who exactly did he beat melvin gulliard? there is a reason WSOF is WSOF (or whatever its called these days). He can have his own lane as the guaranteed all out warrior, as he seems to produce slugfests, think chris lytle
1.:pacspit:
2. I will always believe Poirier took a dive versus McGregor. It like he barely touched him.
3. Chris Lytle was way more versatile than his gaethe kid could ever be.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:pachaha:its weird its like he seems like a chill dude (though he has some strange mannerisms) likeable enough but I hate his fans. Perfect example is the woodley fight.
2. I will always believe Poirier took a dive versus McGregor. It like he barely touched him.
take a dive in what sense? There isnt enough money in the UFC for ppl to take dives though brock/ carwin and jones/bader always looked weird to me..Po went down easily because the place he was hit fuked his equilibrium..
Ahhhh see I said he cud have a lane as a warrior that has entertaining fights "like a" lytle. I never said he fought like him:skip:

*says in azazels voice*

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Let's be for real here most of those losses should have went his way A lot of Split Decision picks against him. Even though he's always been the aggressive fighter.

1.:pacspit:

Nah Conor got into his head had that man fighting on emotion. That L is pure Dustin’s fault.

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:its weird its like he seems like a chill dude (though he has some strange mannerisms) likeable enough but I hate his fans. Perfect example is the woodley fight.
take a dive in what sense? There isnt enough money in the UFC for ppl to take dives though brock/ carwin and jones/bader always looked weird to me..Po went down easily because the place he was hit fuked his equilibrium..

Ahhhh see I said he cud have a lane as a warrior that has entertaining fights "like a" lytle. I never said he fought like him:skip:

*says in azazels voice*

Nah Conor got into his head had that main fighting on emotion. That L is pure Dustin’s fault.
I want to believe you guys but watch that film again but he barely grazed his Temple. And look at the rest of his fights since then. Flat-out Wars and even in TKO loss you still two way more punishment

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I want to believe you guys but watch that film again but he barely grazed his Temple. And look at the rest of his fights since then. Flat-out Wars and even in TKO loss you still two way more punishment
Wasnt that fight at 145? Thats not dustin's natural weightclass, it aint conor's either but he had size and punching power advantage over the division..

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Dang breh with your mma knowledge? what rules are you using because either or waterson took the first 2 and the 3rd was casey's but was by no means a 10-8. How could she have done enough to win when she was just reactive/defensive until the 3rd?

I felt when the fight was standing, she was landing solid shots and doing ok at range. It was only when she came forward into the clinch, did it benefit Waterson and allowed her to secure the takedowns :francis:. On the ground, I felt Waterson was the one being defensive by constantly fending off submission attempts. I like Waterson, I just wanted to see her do more in the fight :yeshrug:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I felt when the fight was standing, she was landing solid shots and doing ok at range. It was only when she came forward into the clinch, did it benefit Waterson and allowed her to secure the takedowns :francis:. On the ground, I felt Waterson was the one being defensive by constantly fending off submission attempts. I like Waterson, I just wanted to see her do more in the fight :yeshrug:
17/18 media members scored it for Casey, as did I. I don't think you should get a ton of credit for takedowns when you do very little damage from the top and almost get submitted damn near every time.
MMADecisions.com