UFC On Fox [4/15]"Mighty Mouse Is On The Way" (Mighty Mouse/Reis, Thug Rose/Karate Hottie, & Jacaré)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Thug's always bounce back :wow: I liked Watterson, but Thug ain't no joke. Just keep her away from Karolina and Joana the savage gawd :picard:

DJ though :hhh: what the fukk they gonna do with that man :wow:

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usually when they say a fighter has "cleaned out a division", there's still a couple guys around that theoretically could contend but there's just no heat for it...

But it might be true this time. I can't think of anyone I'd wanna see him against @ 125...maybe just do 130 catchweights for the rest of his career...but if he feels confident about it and Dana give him his 7 figures( :lolbron:), go back up to 135 and battle those giants.

I'm cool with Rose fighting for the title next....where is KK, anyway? Injured?

Not surprised that Jacare got stopped....he's older now...and he's always been a caveman when it comes to striking. If you can fight with angles, you can beat him. Jacare vs. Weidman in the fall, would be appropriate.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ok card I guess but the mw and straweight results infuriated me. So bisbing essentially just has to sit back and watch his contenders lose and then call it a career after GSP, what a joke.

With the unpredictability of the sport how is it WME keep putting all their promoting eggs in one basket. They did it with Ronda, did it with rumble and now michelle with each getting finished in a spectacular loss and the winner not getting any sort of rub, mind boggling.

Ps rose winning has kind of killed the division after 213. It just looks wrong that rose's last losses are to fighters JJ beat soundly.

Happy for DJ and it's not his fault but after he breaks the record he needs to consider weight jumping or catchweight Cuz they say he p4p but I still remember the Cruz fight.rockhold has become such a waste of space. I really wish he'd just go away

Last edited:

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't wanna see Luke vs. Whittaker? That's an incredible fight with title implications.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
You don't wanna see Luke vs. Whittaker? That's an incredible fight with title implications.
To be honest Jacare or Romero should get a title shot. Seeing as Jacare lost, I don't see him in the picture. In fact Rockhold was supposed to fight Souza for contendership, but got injured.

Ultimately until Bisping fights anybody in the top three spots these MW fights are just entertainment

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rose kind of like Rumble, most gifted fighter in the division but we've seen she doesn't fight well when she's the nail instead of the hammer
Meh, I don't think she's the most gifted @ SW. I'm assuming Rose is a better grappler than Joanna because Joanna only focuses on takedown defense and defensive grappling, but I'll take Joanna being elite at one skill comparable to her division over Rose being well rounded in a few areas.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest Jacare or Romero should get a title shot. Seeing as Jacare lost, I don't see him in the picture. In fact Rockhold was supposed to fight Souza for contendership, but got injured.

Ultimately until Bisping fights anybody in the top three spots these MW fights are just entertainment

I honestly think they're putting Romero on standby b/c they don't think George is gonna go through with the Bisping fight.

The storyline for those 2 is already built in.

Winner of whitty-rockhold gets a shot in early fall, probably.