Undefeated against Mexicans N lookin For Another Belt...Danny Swift Garcia vs Robert Guerrero on FOX

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Talked to my pops last night and he had Swift winning the fight clearly and that any round Ghost won was early and mostly due to activity. He had it 116-112, but could see 117-111 too.

He was also remembered the Thurman fight, and wanted to know who keeps sending Guerrero out there to get his ass kicked in all these big fights. :mjlol:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Talked to my pops last night and he had Swift winning the fight clearly and that any round Ghost won was early and mostly due to activity. He had it 116-112, but could see 117-111 too.

He was also remembered the Thurman fight, and wanted to know who keeps sending Guerrero out there to get his ass kicked in all these big fights. :mjlol:
The only round Ghost clearly won in the 1st half of the fight was the 1st

His activity was a bit overrated. He didn't land anything significant and was still getting tagged by Swift, who was landing the bigger shots. I don't care how active a fighter is; if he's not landing anything significant and is still getting tagged by his opponent who is landing the heavier blows, I'm not giving him the rounds :manny:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The only round Ghost clearly won in the 1st half of the fight was the 1st

His activity was a bit overrated. He didn't land anything significant and was still getting tagged by Swift, who was landing the bigger shots. I don't care how active a fighter is; if he's not landing anything significant and is still getting tagged by his opponent who is landing the heavier blows, I'm not giving him the rounds :manny:

Ghost wasn't landing much, but he was controlling the action and Swift wasn't really doing much but practicing how cool his defense was. Pretty much doing the same shyt Peterson was doing against him, when they fought.

I'm just not one of those guys that give nikkas rounds just because they backpeddling and defending pretty good. My father isn't either. I've done boxed nikkas in the street with him watching and yelling at me to throw more punches like Floyd's dad was doing in the Pac fight. :mjcry:

As soon as Swift started balancing his offense with defense he pretty much washed Ghost.

I agree that aggression ain't everything, especially if it ain't all that effective, but it still leaves a bad impression on viewers if the other guy is allowing them to press too much. Kinda like how Forrest outboxed Mayorga in the rematch, but kept giving off the impression that he was being bullied and spooked which is why he lost. Punches alone, don't tell the whole story sometimes. :manny: