Unleash the Biden: Joe Biden vs. Paul Ryan Vice Presidential debate thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:krs:

Any intellectually honest person in America must look at Obama's demonstrable disregard for black issues and come to the unavoidable conclusion that black America is the very least of Obama's concerns.

In 2009. Dude had all the guns and butter at his disposal and didn't bust a grape....

No POTUS has ever had the resources that Obama has to solve poverty and speed help to those most in need. Obama rejects any and every progressive way to help the poor or extend himself to help Black Americ
a for fear he might alienate white conservative voters who have never supported him in the first place.

Obama is asked about what his plan is to create jobs and his answer is to "invest in education"...

:ohmy:

Really breh?

Where are all those "shovel ready" jobs and infrastructure projects that were supposed to be created by the stimulus package?

Do you even care?

It's hilarious that you say

When that's EXACTLY what Obama has done....

can you elaborate on the bold? I was having a back and forth with some “all poor people/trickle down effect” brothas

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
can you elaborate on the bold? I was having a back and forth with some “all poor people/trickle down effect” brothas
Damn you asking me to pick up from a point from 5 years ago?

:mjgrin:

I believe what I was speaking on was that in 2009 Barrack had a Democratic Congress, Democratic Senate and the media and entertainment industry on his dikk. He had a Supreme Court nomination that year.

He had a mandate from his voters for universal healthcare, marijuana legalization and infrastructure revitalization.

Black folks could’ve benefited from all this shyt and we didn’t get anything.

That whole “Black Woman Supreme Court Seat” that Biden keeps dangling in front of us? Barrack should have been handled that shyt in 2009.

Man you gonna get me upset all again..

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Damn, right now I'd rather vote for Biden than Obama. :skip:

:heh: Biden fukk around might become a president one day

me too bruh :ld:

Biden should be President. This dude is the definition of an Alpha.

Lol Joey b is not playing tonight. fukk all that he's a bully shyt. That's what Joey b is here for.

Biden should have ran for president. Dude has swag!

I'm not one to spew racial epithets, but I think we're witnessing CAC excellence right now, bruhs. :wow:

Commander And Chief Excellence

Biden 2016, bruhs.

Can Biden and Obama switch places on the ticket? Damn, Biden is destroying Ryan and would body Romney also.

:leon:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
That election was really close in hindsight. Obama just killed it though in the electoral college. State polling was a lot better than the national polls.

In 2020, right now, Biden is running way ahead of Obama on national polling. And playing in more states in the electoral college.