uptown wayos workout log

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
my stats

6'3 285lbs

i was a skinny dude my whole life but by the time i turned 20 i started bloating up with all the drinking/eating. i say i was about 220 or less, i ended up going up to 285 2 years ago. When i first started working out, i went from 285 to 240 in about 3 months going hard but then again....my old habits came back and i put on all the weight on. Right now im on 285 but i was just 296 about 2 weeks ago. Mind yall im not no big fat slob, i got plenty of muscle on me..i just got a big fukking beer belly from drinking

anyway im back on track and i know by the summer time i should be like a new and improved version of my old self

supplements im taking
superpump max fruit punch flavor
on star gold standard 100% whey protein
multi-vitamin

ima start off with my workout log for today (chest and back)

(keep in mind i workout in planet fitness :snoop:, the free weights only go up to 60lbs)

dumbbell presses: 4 sets of 60lbs, 8-12 reps
bench press flat: 4 sets of 200lbs, 8-12 reps (2 plates of 45's on each side, but PF has the machine bench press so im guessin 200lbs? could be wrong)
bench press inclined: 4 sets 140lbs, 8-12 reps
dumb bell butterflys: 4 sets of 35lbs - 8-12 reps
dips: 4 sets, 6 reps (i be strugglin but i do them)

then i do a couple of the back machines but i dont go too hard, cause i had surgery on my lower back, back in the day. i would name em but i honestly cant remember the names..dont feel like googlin every workout i do

after im finished, i run for about 15-20 minutes and call it a day. im on a high-protein, low carb diet also. im careful about what i eat and i do go outside my diet, it would be on a sat-sunday

anyway thats it...if ya think i should switch anything up let me know, ill post pics later so ya can see me back in the day and me now no homo

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Update

Damn this was 4 n a half years ago :mindblown: i remember making this thread like it was yesterday. Anyway since ive made this thread i got actually worse!! By 2014-2015 i actually ballooned up to 315 (6'3) :wow: i was on some shyt where i didnt care cause i still felt strong as shyt but having my daughter i knew i had to get back to my prime

Fast forward to 2017 and my stats are 6'3 225lbs, lost a total of 90lbs. I got 14 months now straight hitting the gym 5-6 times a week, and no lie my results would be way better if i didnt fukk up my diet every weekend with the alcohol n eating when i go out :snoop: but thats about to change im about to zero in on my shyt n make sure i get these abs for the summa:youngsabo:

Also one thing i like to point out, my progress was probably also slower because i never went on a "cut" and then a "bulk" i was lifting heavy from the jump and just kept my fat intake to less than 50 grams about 5-6 times a week.

Right now i can bench 225 about 8 times by myself, i havent tried my max rep but im sure i can hit 3 plates at least once. My arms back shoulders and chest are defined and my quads/calfs and hamstrings as well,i turned most of the fat i had on my body to muscle so no loose skin over here. i went from rockimg 3XL shirts to a L and pants size from a 44 to a 34 :whoo: gotta say im proud of myself and im still not satisfied with my results

Ill post before n after pics later in the day and get more detailed into my routines n diet but i just got home from work bout to get some sleep!!