WHO WON

• Total voters

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
i'm right here breh, lol. You talking about me like I left the room haha.

Nah, I'm just surprised that a whole room reacted like I seen every Martin episode but like you I don't remember them all like that - I mean it wasn't even a quotable episode. But whatever.

Lolol I meant to quote your post with Mics but I was too lazy and I was eating and shyt.

The particular Martin clip went a little viral on twitter not that long ago.

See I hate this. This is what Im talking about. One of the reason why DNA is garbage and a cornball. All his bars are derived from modern cultural phenomenons/current events and shyt. Its like he has his Twitter/Instagram app open while he's writing. If social media were to shut down or whatever he'd probably hang it up.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People got Detroit winning this? I mean they had some ok shyt, not that nwx was great, generic but they still clearly won 3-0, audio is so wack its almost unwatchable though, trash battle overall

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly they was gassing NWX in the first, I feel like they could've said anything when shine said that Martin bar and it would've gotten cheered because of the setup and gas from the rest of NWX, tired of these wack ass little references from martin and fresh prince ALL THE TIME like yeah theyre two of my fav shows but we heard shyt soo much in battle rap

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nwx first may have been round of the night. Best they've been in awhile.
clips and goodz 3rd? or possibly their 1st and 2nd too

Also this is not a battle I give a fukk about but there is no excuse for this shyt, I don't mean to give them so many props but KOTD never has these audio issues, thankfully avocado is doing traffic 3 and its a fire card.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nwx first may have been round of the night. Best they've been in awhile.

Also this is not a battle I give a fukk about but there is no excuse for this shyt, I don't mean to give them so many props but KOTD never has these audio issues, thankfully avocado is doing traffic 3 and its a fire card.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i'm right here breh, lol. You talking about me like I left the room haha.

Nah, I'm just surprised that a whole room reacted like I seen every Martin episode but like you I don't remember them all like that - I mean it wasn't even a quotable episode. But whatever.
went wild cuz it was a continuation of the moesha scheme too

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

I could see clips 3rd. Or whatever round nitty and will did the loaded lux shyt

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Honestly they was gassing NWX in the first, I feel like they could've said anything when shine said that Martin bar and it would've gotten cheered because of the setup and gas from the rest of NWX, tired of these wack ass little references from martin and fresh prince ALL THE TIME like yeah theyre two of my fav shows but we heard shyt soo much in battle rap

Naw NWX first was a legit good round in a awful battle. Also people hating on the martin bar. The whole segment started with the moesha bar. It was fire. Stop that hate.

The audio is ass. NWX first during the ppv was live as shyt.