• Tay Roc

Votes: 33 68.8%
  • Debatable

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Don DeMarco low key helped out Tay Roc when he spit that three of dem thangs bar with the BANG BANG BANG. Tay Roc, 2-1.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
His first rd vs Brizz is severely overrated to me and so is his 2nd vs Will, da first half of dat shyt was doo-doo butter plus his infamous Emmit Til line was said first by Danja Zone when he battled Ill Will and Tay Roc standin right behind him as he said it :dead:

His best performance is still vs Rich Dollarz imo.

Agree. The biggest bar of his first was a shot at Con. The rest of the round was actually kind of light.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Tough to call it, but I think the clean delivery from Roc gives him the edge.
Chess 1st was wild.
Chess second was good.
Chess third was ok to start, but the sloppy delivery made it feel like a longer round than the first.

Roc's first was fukking terrible. (Why is nobody talking about this? I think it was the worst bars of the battle hands down)
Roc's second was the Roc everyone talks about. I went in dubious but he got straight to it and I was rockin with him (and I actually don't always think his seconds are God's gift)
Roc's third was good/ok? I was exhausted by this point, but it seemed like he had a mix of a good angle BUT some more of those absolutely cringeworthy bars that he packed into the first.

Chess had the better material, but he's still just too swept up in the excitement and doesn't seem to value control and brevity. To be fair, the crowd was gassing too much and he was trying to shut them up sometimes.
Roc probably gets this 2-1 (I really have to relisten to his third), but I might call it 2-1 Chess on a different day.

We have to stop giving Roc passes for his cringeworthy bars. He has WAY too many of them in every battle to just ignore.

And Chess needs to write two rounds only and let Smack call time whenever. He'll have enough material for 3.5 rounds with that.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Material wise I think Chess got him 2-1 clear. But since he was stumbling and fumbling in the 3rd I guess Roc got it 2-1. Chess is nasty, idk why I used to sleep on him so much. He about to cook Shine if he doesn't choke.

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Material wise I think Chess got him 2-1 clear. But since he was stumbling and fumbling in the 3rd I guess Roc got it 2-1. Chess is nasty, idk why I used to sleep on him so much. He about cook Shine if he doesn't choke.
That’s a massive if