• K Shine/DNA

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's sad shyt like this is hidden in a sub forum for only people regularly check for battle rap.

My Calicoe Vs Lux thread had so many casual fans or people who don't usually Chexk for battle rap excited :wow:

Then got moved to this sub forum smh
Casuals get zipped the fukk up in here man, they got the WOAT opinions cuz they dont really see and hear everything they need to in order to have a decent discussion

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Am i the only one more interested in how Roc is gonna adlib to loaded/hollows then their actual raps??

Roc legit didn't like Shine/DNA. He was saying all types of "fukk these nikkas,fukk these nikkas, Suck my dikk" Lmao

I know Roc respects Lux but if he gets in that bag again and they go off the same way they went off on NWX it's gonna look great. I really just want to see Surf/Roc not be phased at all by the persona of Lux. No one who battles Lux really battles Lux. They just happy to be on stage with the dude. Surf/Roc bout to bring the fukkery.

Also as legendary as gun titles first was. Their second was just as good. That gold dust line was :whew:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Could put it on the house!:skip:
THIS shyt SMOKIN LIKE A CHINNEY:mjtf:
Entry wound like a dime !:ohhh:
EXIT WOUND LIKE A FRISBY :mjlol:

That whole sequence was just crazy.