US flies jets right off North Korea's coast...ya'll ready, brehs?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
i agree to an extent, however the world has never seen an industrialized military complex the likes of which america possesses.
i'm no fan of it but you gotta admit that it can fukk shyt up.
the US military can spend decades in a useless battle, take loss after loss and still project force anywhere in the world within hours.

but every empire breaks at some point...america is no different.
we just did it bigger and better than anyone before.
No they can’t.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing is going to happen. It's all for show.

Trump needs to accept his limitations and shut the fukk up. Why do hundreds of thousands of civilians have to die, and the economy of south Korea wrecked, Japan also suffering a hit, so that the US can appear effective?

Even if the US starts a war, the heavy lifting will be done by South Korea and the stabilization of North Korea can only be done with Chinese help.
This practically guarantees South Korea fulling entering the orbit of China and the loss of all US influence.

Its a win-win scenario for China, if there is no war it will all have a unified Korea within its orbit and kick the US out of the region within 30 years. If there is a war, it gets all that within a few years.

You think Korea will unify?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I wouldn't say that nothing is going to happen. There's a risk for limited conflict, with both nK and US conducting provocative actions like this and with the current leadership of both, it only takes one small incident for this to boil over. Remember, the Koreas exchanged ARTILLERY FIRE only 2 years ago.

I do agree that the situation is a win/win for China in the long run

The South Koreans do not want to fight. And the new President, Moon Jae-in, is on the left end of the spectrum and favors much more dialogue. He doesn't even favor putting tactical nuclear weapons in South Korea. He also has talked about the family ties he has in North Korea and all that.

One small incident = B-1B bombing the DPRK means hardcore retaliation - with Seoul obliterated. And the Pentagon cannot intercept missiles over the Sea of Japan because the much lauded US interceptor force is capable of intercepting LITTLE.

Don't Read Too Much Into That Successful Missile Defense Test

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China in the cut like :lolbron:

We got next after America exhausts itself in conflict after conflict around the world.

Probably what America was thinking while European powers exhausted themselves in conflict after conflict and trying to prop up their diminishing empires.

Meanwhile they building...investing. In africa too