Van Attacks London Mosque

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
@GetInTheTruck is a disingenous piece of shyt.
Every quote he has posted out of context.
I find it hard to believe you were ever a muslim if you don't know that the prophet Muahmmed pbuh was at war with the pagan arabs of the Qurayish tribe who literally tried to kill him and all the muslims of the time period which those quotes are in reference to.
:heh:

For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killsh a human being for other than man slaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah’s sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth.” (Al-Ma’idah 5:32)

For someone who claims to have been a muslim you sure are unaware of the basic tenants of Islam. Islam doesn't advocate religion "by the sword",

there are quranic verses that explicitly reference disbelievers and states:

"O disbelievers,
I do not worship what you worship.
Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion
"

- Surah Al Kafirun

Don't try to act as if you're some sort of religious scholar on here when you take quotes out of their ancient historical context in a thread about Muslims being killed by a White Supremacist you fukkboy.

Clive42

All Star
Daps
Darren Osborne jailed for life: Finsbury Park attacker caged for minimum 43 years

The daughter of a man killed in the Finsbury Park terror attack said her heart had been shattered by a “narrow-minded, heartless being” as he was jailed for a minimum of 43 years.

Darren Osborne, 48, was yesterday found guilty of deliberately mowing down worshippers near two mosques on June 19 last year, killing Makram Ali, 51, and injuring 12 others. He was handed a life sentence this afternoon.

Osborne, a father of four from Cardiff, rented a van and drove to London looking for Muslims to kill after becoming radicalised in weeks.

In a statement, one of Mr Ali’s six children, Ruzina Akhtar, said the image of her dead father would stay with her. She said: “My heart was shattered when I saw my father lying in the morgue.”

Today Woolwich crown court heard how he had a criminal record spanning 30 years, from 1984 to 2014, and had appeared in court 33 times for 102 offences.

darrenosborne0102a.jpg

Convicted: Darren Osborne

Prosecutor Jonathan Rees QC said the alcoholic had a history of drugs, theft, fraud, burglary and “kindred offences”, as well as nine offences “against the person”, including assault.

He first appeared in court aged 15 and in 2006, aged 36, was sentenced to 24 months in prison for wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm. Most recently, in 2014, aged 44, he was convicted of theft, attempted theft and shoplifting in South Wales.

In her statement to court, Ms Akhtar said her mother feared being targeted because of her religion. She said: “My mum is scared to go out by herself in case she is attacked because she is visibly a Muslim who wears a headscarf.”

makramali.jpg

Killed in the attack: Makram Ali (PA)

Mr Ali’s two sons are 13 and 14 years old, the court heard. Ms Akhtar said: “They will now grow up without the help and support of their father. Without his guidance and assistance.”

She said her father would “never be forgotten”, adding: “His laugh will echo the walls of our home and his smile will be reflected in our eyes. His memory will be in our conversation.”

darren-osborne.jpg

Darren Osborne at a bar of a public house on the outskirts of Cardiff the day before the attack (PA)

He “lived without any enemies” and never hurt or upset anyone, she said.

finsbury-park-cctv.jpg

CCTV still of Darren Osborne driving at worshippers in Seven Sisters (PA)

She added: “His life was taken in a cruel way by a very narrow-minded, heartless being.”

Mr Rees said Osborne’s victims had suffered “flashbacks, fear of going out onto the street” and had lost confidence since the attack. The prosecutor put forward two people to be publicly commended — Detective Sergeant Kevin Martin and the imam of Muslim Welfare House, Mohammed Mahmoud, who saved Osborne from being attacked.

fpark1a.jpg

The scene after the attack in Finsbury Park last June (EPA)

The killer became obsessed with Muslims after watching the BBC drama Three Girls, about the Rochdale grooming scandal, in May last year and was angered by what he deemed as inaction after a series of UK terror attacks.

He immersed himself in far-Right propaganda, reading posts by English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson and Britain First’s deputy leader Jayda Fransen, before carrying out the attack. In court he spoke of his desire to kill Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and Mayor Sadiq Khan. Osborne denied murder, claiming another man called “Dave” had been driving the van in what prosecutors said was an “absurd” defence. The jury agreed, and took less than an hour to find him guilty of murder and attempted murder.

Lisa Wilding QC, in mitigation, said: “This defendant appears to have become radicalised in a short period of time. The hateful rhetoric espoused by this defendant in the summer of last year appears to have become suddenly upon him.”

darren-osborne.jpg

Met Police handout image from body worn video recorded following Osborne's initial detention (PA)

As she sentenced Osborne to life imprisonment with a minimum term of 43 years, Mrs Justice Bobbie Cheema-Grubb said he had been “convicted after overwhelming evidence by a jury who saw through your pathetic last-ditch attempt to deceive them.”

She added: “This was a terror attack. This was a murder done for the purpose of advancing a political, racial or ideological cause.”

No 10 said Theresa May wanted internet companies to go “further and faster” to remove extremist or terrorist content. Writing in the Standard today, Home Secretary Amber Rudd warned aspiring far-Right terrorists that they would “face the full force of the law” as she promised stronger action to protect Muslims and others.

Darren Osborne jailed for life: Finsbury Park attacker caged for minimum 43 years

Them Woolwich attackers (who were Nigerian) got 40 something years for their attack on that soldier so I expected them not to do proper justice against this guy, cos you know, he aint a terrorist, hes just mentally ill :troll:. But he got the same as them and aint getting out til his 80s or 90s so im good.

But still, those guys killed one person, whereas this guy attempted to kill several, with 1 dead and others injured. He shoulda got the sort of years American courts hand out, like 300 years or something.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

Them Woolwich attackers (who were Nigerian) got 40 something years for their attack on that soldier so I expected them not to do proper justice against this guy, cos you know, he aint a terrorist, hes just mentally ill :troll:. But he got the same as them and aint getting out til his 80s or 90s so im good.

But still, those guys killed one person, whereas this guy attempted to kill several, with 1 dead and others injured. He shoulda got the sort of years American courts hand out, like 300 years or something.

He was tried in England though.

Clive42

All Star
Daps
He was tried in England though.

I know he was. I meant, in America, they give much longer sentences for serious crimes like this, like 100+ years in some cases, compared to in England where 40-50 years would be given for a similar offence.