Vanilla Midget King already injured - UPDATE: REIGN AT THE TOP SHORT LIKE LEPRECHAUN

Daps
Reppin
NYC
wwe had a missed opportunity
what happened to the days of writing wrestlers of with attack angles?

they could of done the attack at ballors cerebration at the end of raw
shyt could of stretched his reign for one or two weeks

agreed. in fact i don't even know why they have to mention the shoulder injury at all.

everyone knows wrestling is a show. even if the smart fans are aware that finn balor (the man) is taking time off because of an injury, shouldn't mean that finn balor (the character) has to suffer the same consequences. i mean what kind of "wrestling champion" takes time off because his shoulder hurts?

there are a million other better, more creative reasons why the demon king needed to vacate the title. announcing to the world that he's too hurt to continue does him absolutely no favors.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
agreed. in fact i don't even know why they have to mention the shoulder injury at all.

everyone knows wrestling is a show. even if the smart fans are aware that finn balor (the man) is taking time off because of an injury, shouldn't mean that finn balor (the character) has to suffer the same consequences. i mean what kind of "wrestling champion" takes time off because his shoulder hurts?

there are a million other better, more creative reasons why the demon king needed to vacate the title. announcing to the world that he's too hurt to continue does him absolutely no favors.

He dislocated it and needs surgery. :what:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Because the whole point is to show how much a badass Finn is for popping his shoulder into place and finishing the match. :what:

Huge missed opportunity to put over the Demon (King) really. Should've just turned into an angle where the Demon is nigh invincible, popping its own joints back into place and assuring victory, and turning back into human hit Finn with all the residue pain and hurt.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
from rajah ...

- Before Finn Balor's injury, the original plan was for Balor to defend the new Universal title against Kevin Owens at the Clash of Champions PPV on September 25. At that event, the finish would have led to a Balor vs. Owens vs. Chris Jericho triple threat match at the 10/30 PPV in Boston.

- Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns were both expected to be kept out of the title picture for the next few months but due to Balor's injury, they are likely back in. For Reigns, WWE's idea was to keep him in a storyline with Rusev with the hope that this new vision would go over with the fans.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
from rajah ...

- Before Finn Balor's injury, the original plan was for Balor to defend the new Universal title against Kevin Owens at the Clash of Champions PPV on September 25. At that event, the finish would have led to a Balor vs. Owens vs. Chris Jericho triple threat match at the 10/30 PPV in Boston.

- Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns were both expected to be kept out of the title picture for the next few months but due to Balor's injury, they are likely back in. For Reigns, WWE's idea was to keep him in a storyline with Rusev with the hope that this new vision would go over with the fans.

Rollins/Reigns at Clash of Champions, then? :troll:

I hope Owens wins. :wow: