[Video] Chance The Rapper at The Breakfast Club

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I think Spike Lee was the one that put people on to the Chance being a plant thing. He said, "this young cat has people that are going to make sure he succeeds". Then the news about Chance's pops came out and all these pics of him as a kid with celebs suddenly hit online. The people will definitely have to support, but dude's getting a lot of help.

Spike is blood related to Chance from what people say...

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i fukks with Charlamagne but he was a huge dikk in this interview

how the fukk did you never hear a Chance verse or song?

easy...you only see the name on the Internets and you wait for some of ya favorites in real life to feature him on a track.

i guess it depends on age...i'm in my late 20's and i check based on if you got featured by a heavy weight since i'm not watching 106&park and listening to radio stations anymore....i got my favorites lined up on pandora and they need to come on the station to get my ear.

it's like i feel asleep 2013 and all these names are creeping up that have me puzzled...and i'm like if they were that hot there ish would have came across pandora on the jay-z, kanye, lil wayne, rick ross, drake, 50cent, wiz khalifa, t.i. stations or have a track played on espn! i found out about kendrick a couple yrs back simply because he showed up on a well established artist Pandora.

i'm not hunting for anything. you better be featured on a major single from a major artist as i'm not from the era of checking a bunch of venues for new music. i'm from the school of radio stations and bet/mtv....and now strictly Pandora.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i fukks with Charlamagne but he was a huge dikk in this interview

how the fukk did you never hear a Chance verse or song?
Unlike Sway... Charlamagne's respect varies depending on the guest. He was trying to shyt on Chance and dude he brought with him the whole interview.

Now take a look at how he conducted himself with Janelle Monae or Tink? Completely different interview

Hammer

Banned
Daps
easy...you only see the name on the Internets and you wait for some of ya favorites in real life to feature him on a track.

i guess it depends on age...i'm in my late 20's and i check based on if you got featured by a heavy weight since i'm not watching 106&park and listening to radio stations anymore....i got my favorites lined up on pandora and they need to come on the station to get my ear.

it's like i feel asleep 2013 and all these names are creeping up that have me puzzled...and i'm like if they were that hot there ish would have came across pandora on the jay-z, kanye, lil wayne, rick ross, drake, 50cent, wiz khalifa, t.i. stations or have a track played on espn! i found out about kendrick a couple yrs back simply because he showed up on a well established artist Pandora.

i'm not hunting for anything. you better be featured on a major single from a major artist as i'm not from the era of checking a bunch of venues for new music. i'm from the school of radio stations and bet/mtv....and now strictly Pandora.
i mean if your in the music business on a radio show everyday u should be checking for anybody that is mentioned on the internet