Video: Meek Mill x Funk Flex Freestyle #FREESTYLE068

No Hook

Surrounded By Hate Yet I Love Home
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:laff: Y'all are hilarious. No need even tryna prove y'all wrong. The site just ain't updated

I'm just saying when Kevin Gates went platinum it was updated immediately. Meek has said he went platinum 3 days ago and there is still no update on their site. IDGAF if he got one just don't be fraudin like you officially do when you don't

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
all these "fake ass" so called "street nikkas" crack me the fukk up. ya'll wouldve did what teefy did????

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex these nikkas forgetting how the RIAA site works again breh

:snoop:

Cats acting like RIAA is pressed to update their site ASAP to prove a point to people that post on message boards. They don't give a fukk about Meek vs Drake. There's albums that artists said was certified that wasn't listed on the site until weeks later. They update it when they feel like it.

Fred.

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
:snoop:

Cats acting like RIAA is pressed to update their site ASAP to prove a point to people that post on message boards. They don't give a fukk about Meek vs Drake. There's albums that artists said was certified that wasn't listed on the site until weeks later. They update it when they feel like it.

Fred.
foh Fred