Video of Danny Garcia's Low Blows (Pause) on Matthysse

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Fair that's your opinion but many and I mean many agree with me on some of my outlandish statements, and truthfully I only say outrageous shyt when yall do the same, but mine always have a twinge and subtle underlying layer of truth, but when I speak truth haters have a issue, but nikkas lie blatantly
and yall sit back

Now my definition of outlandish is saying if Matthysse was multidimensional he would have won, when has Matthysse proved anything besides he could bang, but thats your opinion, I disagree learn yall nikkas and move on, stop crying and catching feelings cause Garcia nearly knocked that nikka out the ring

I never said if Matthysse was more multi-dimensional that he would have won. You saying that right now. Don't make up words for a nikka breh. I said the fight would have gon places, meaning he would have giving fans a better more entertaining fight. When the fight was first announced plenty of people looked at it as a potential FOTY. It could have been the Corrales/Castillo for this decade, but the fight just ended up being decent mainly because Lucas couldn't offer anything else once he got figured out.

You keep saying a nikka crying when you seem more upset about it than anything. :russ:I didn't bet money on that fight. I'm good. I wasn't making bets with dudes here. I wasn't telling everyone that Garcia was going to get knocked out. So miss me with that shyt. You trying too hard breh, but go on ahead.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I never said if Matthysse was more multi-dimensional that he would have won. You saying that right now. Don't make up words for a nikka breh. I said the fight would have gon places, meaning he would have giving fans a better more entertaining fight. When the fight was first announced plenty of people looked at it as a potential FOTY. It could have been the Corrales/Castillo for this decade, but the fight just ended up being decent mainly because Lucas couldn't offer anything else once he got figured out.

You keep saying a nikka crying when you seem more upset about it than anything. :russ:I didn't bet money on that fight. I'm good. I wasn't making bets with dudes here. I wasn't telling everyone that Garcia was going to get knocked out. So miss me with that shyt. You trying too hard breh, but go on ahead.
:bryan: