Video: The Weeknd Ft. Nas - Tell Your Friends Remix at the Met Gala

Ronald

Daps
Why give the:what: face:wtfnas: You act like they not allowed to fukk with each other:nawnikka:

Nah, its just cuz its nearly a year old, seems kinda late

everyone has hopped on this by now, Kanye, Drake, Ghost, etc

oh well, let's see how Nas sounds on this one, I liked that March Madness remix

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I am not one for the celeb fascination or jockeying, but attending something like the Met Gala, Louboutins, cute girl, and seeing Nas and Weeknd perform life.....would be incredible....I can buy my way into that lol or I can try

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I am not one for the celeb fascination or jockeying, but attending something like the Met Gala, Louboutins, cute girl, and seeing Nas and Weeknd perform life.....would be incredible....I can buy my way into that lol or I can try

You're obviously celebrity obsessed with this post

Daps
Can't wait, in a year or two you same nikkas praising the weeknd will be "he fell off" "he's pop" blah blah blah.

He's a terrible performer too.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think theres a pretty substantial line between obsessing over celebs and wanting to attend and take part an event where they are present, and see artists that you respect musically, in the case of Nas, since I was a teenager.

It's like I would have loved to attend the WH correspondants dinner, I don't love and respect every politician, or obsess on them, but that's an iconic cultural/political event....