Vince Russo Ranks The Big 5 Wrestling Promotions On Television

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
ive been watching NXT for dam near a year now. people keep saying "wait for them to re-load" and "i missed the best stuff".

well do yall wait for other promotions to reload? hell no, unless its the WWE.
and if their best days are over a year behind them, then people shouldnt rank them that highly anymore. keep that rank in 2014.

typical NXT show:
- solid main event
- solid tag match
- a divas match thats usually not good.......and not as good as the knockouts match on impact
- 2 matches that are either squashes or trash based around homegrown developmental guys

i mean, dont get me wrong. i like NXT. its an old school type show that builds towards its big seasonal card - which usually delivers.

but ask yourself this, NXT fans; if another promotion did this in 2016, would you support it and hype it up as the best thing going?? F*CK NO.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
bu bu but you just said they had all those guys there at once....and in their primes. that was your main argument.
i can name a gang of more loaded rosters than anything NXT has ever had.

NXT "by themselves" holds cards in arenas thanks to the WWE logo.
They did tours before years ago and could barely fill anything so that doesn't make sense and you're missing quoting me on the other thing.

My point was that you get to see top tier talent with greater ease in NXT because of WWE's backing so they shouldn't be penalized for it. Why else would I list PAC and Steen because obviously they're not there right now.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
They did tours before years ago and could barely fill anything so that doesn't make sense and you're missing quoting me on the other thing.

My point was that you get to see top tier talent with greater ease in NXT because of WWE's backing so they shouldn't be penalized for it. Why else would I list PAC and Steen because obviously they're not there right now.

how am i watching NXT with greater ease? last i checked, NXT was never on television.:mjlol: i watched dam WSX & PPW with greater ease recently.

of course NXT didnt do well touring out the gate. they had to build the name up first. but would they have built that name up without it being a WWE brand? especially so quickly?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
how am i watching NXT with greater ease? last i checked, NXT was never on television.:mjlol: i watched dam WSX & PPW with greater ease recently.

of course NXT didnt do well touring out the gate. they had to build the name up first. but would they have built that name up without it being a WWE brand? especially so quickly?
Question is why would it be put as negative that it is a WWE brand when quality is quality regardless. And how can they sell out arenas if they aren't more accessible than the likes PWG and other indy feds? You must be considering ROH an indy which they really aren't anymore. Plus you can't just put the WWE name on something and it sells out cause we've seen that with lackluster attendance on Raw and Smackdown and they have greater star power.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Question is why would it be put as negative that it is a WWE brand when quality is quality regardless. And how can they sell out arenas if they aren't more accessible than the likes PWG and other indy feds? You must be considering ROH an indy which they really aren't anymore. Plus you can't just put the WWE name on something and it sells out cause we've seen that with lackluster attendance on Raw and Smackdown and they have greater star power.

youre beating around the bush like a muthasucka.

im talking about wrestling promotions period. i wasnt just talking about PWGs and such, and im sure you know that.

same with you beating around the bush with the tour comments. i see you.

bottom line. if NXT wasnt a WWE brand, it wouldnt do half of the business that it does.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
youre beating around the bush like a muthasucka.

im talking about wrestling promotions period. i wasnt just talking about PWGs and such, and im sure you know that.

same with you beating around the bush with the tour comments. i see you.

bottom line. if NXT wasnt a WWE brand, it wouldnt do half of the business that it does.
So basically you quoted me and assumed I was addressing your initial comment when I was speaking on something completely different. Gotcha.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
So basically you quoted me and assumed I was addressing your initial comment when I was speaking on something completely different. Gotcha.

NOBODY was talking about underground indies.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
it always seems like NXT is a way for people to not feel guilty about their WWE bias.

so they carry on like its really a different promotion.

most of their fans wouldnt be watching if it was under different ownership..

:sas2: