Wait so TNA sucking is apparently an internet only thing? The fukk

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
That is still my favorite ending of any movie I have ever seen.
I hated that character so much and ending the movie with him crying like a loser punk to the mellow sounds of James Ingram was perfect.

:mjlol: I used to feel bad for him the first time I saw it, as I got older I realized how much of a scumbag dude really was. It is one of the greatest endings though, basically what would more than likely happen in real life instead of these goofy romcom endings that usually happen.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
1. The irony of the gif when describing useless title reigns.
2. Jarrett wasn't the only wrestler on the roster.
3. TNA was great until Hogan & Bischoff showed up, then it became WCW 99 all over again.

this is false
the beginning hogan/bishof years were kinda meh
but they got tna out of universal studios and got them doing shows on the road with the bi-weekly live shows
next to going on the road for impact shows open fight night was one of the best things ever

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Let's make something crystal clear...

The Hardys are the only reason TNA still exists

Is that a bad thing? The Broken Matt Hardy character would have NEVER gotten the green light in the WWE. All of those Final Deletion segments have made a major impact in the wrestling business. It's been a long time since any wrestling character has garnered this much attention.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Is that a bad thing? The Broken Matt Hardy character would have NEVER gotten the green light in the WWE. All of those Final Deletion segments have made a major impact in the wrestling business. It's been a long time since any wrestling character has garnered this much attention.
Nah its not a knock on the Hardys at all. I love the whole Final Deletion/Broken Matt/Brother Nero storyline.

It's a knock on TNA for just outright having nothing else to lean on

I doubt the storyline would have prospered if it started in the E but if they came back to the E and brought that whole thing over there it would be huge

Like if Matt and Jeff were just like fukk everybody and everything yall got goin on over here