Waka Flocka says "I have no African descent in my blood. I'm Native American"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did this Pacific Islander narrative come into play?
:jbhmm:

After Moana came out?
:pachaha:

Cause yall were all about trying to convince nikka’s that Lil Wayne looked like Geronimo a few years back, now all of a sudden yall are constantly bringing up Islanders.
:patrice:

We ain't saying we're pacific islanders. We're saying we are native to this land like our brothas in the pacific islands are native to their land.

The fact black people who look like us are native to all of the Pacific Islands is proof that black people were the first to colonize the entire planet. So if we know black people were the first in the Pacific Islands, then that means we were also first in the Americas.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
If youre not feeling embaressed, degraded and humiliated by this thread then kill ya self..

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
We ain't saying we're pacific islanders. We're saying we are native to this land like our brothas in the pacific islands are native to their land.

The fact black people who look like us are native to all of the Pacific Islands is proof that black people were the first to colonize the entire planet. So if we know black people were the first in the Pacific Islands, then that means we were also first in the Americas.
right on!!

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps

Yeah everybody knows the first Africans that bounced went East...

Any early population IMO would of got absorbed into the current Native population LONG ago. We don’t come from them, it is what it is, culturally everything about us relates to Africans more than them.
:manny:

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
The point is THE WORLD IS AFRICA.

Actually we lost for even acknowledging the names the cacs have given continents.

So in a way, no we aren't Africans. That's what the hybrids called us. For all we know Africa was downtown and America was the westside! We owned the planet and travelled as we wished.

We need to change the title from African to, iono, something meaning we own the planet. Ine if my African brehs who speak an African dialect help us out.