Wal-Mart says it’s preordered 15 of Tesla’s new electric tractor trailers

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah well due to Wal Marts negligence with their truck drivers Tracy Morgan pocketed 90 mill tax free settlement
And?

The driver neglected the laws.

The Federal government subsequently cut the rules for drivers under Trump I think.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If that's the case the problem remains with long haul, even more through areas with little service. Right now if a truck goes down in Colorado, Nebraska, Idaho it's good as gone for a couple days

i think that if Walmart and J.B. Hunt bought these tractor trailers they probably thought of this.
they will probably invest in recharging stations where they are needed before they send them out.
the logistics involved with the amount of cargo they move would lead me to believe they know what is needed to make it work.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
i think that if Walmart and J.B. Hunt bought these tractor trailers they probably thought of this.
they will probably invest in recharging stations where they are needed before they send them out.
the logistics involved with the amount of cargo they move would lead me to believe they know what is needed to make it work.
Just read these shyts have a 100 mile radius, terrible. My drivers do 200-300 miles daily on a regional account

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Just read these shyts have a 100 mile radius, terrible. My drivers do 200-300 miles daily on a regional account

cool.

if battery tech gets better and charging stations keep up with demand then it is what it is.
the combustion engine is amazing but how much farther can it be pushed?

the real question is this:

when all of the issues of gas v electric come to a head, which will win out?

oil has an expiration date.
the world can't run off of it forever.
make it as efficient as you want...it's days are numbered.

wind, solar, and tidal power will inevitably overtake fossil fuels as a purely practical necessity.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
cool.

if battery tech gets better and charging stations keep up with demand then it is what it is.
the combustion engine is amazing but how much farther can it be pushed?

the real question is this:

when all of the issues of gas v electric come to a head, which will win out?

oil has an expiration date.
the world can't run off of it forever.
make it as efficient as you want...it's days are numbered.

wind, solar, and tidal power will inevitably overtake fossil fuels as a purely practical necessity.
cool.

The tech isnt there yet

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I don’t think the purpose of the Tesla Semis are for long hauls yet.. more local and regional if anything.. When they develop them battery packs that can get 1200-1500 miles on a charge that shyt will change the game

Tesla already got automakers nervous with the success of the model S