Wales' election of its first Black leader means no White man runs a U.K. government for the first time ever

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You totally missing the point again. It's not about magical shyt or racists being new thing. It's about them becoming overt and open in politics. About the party moving further right. About the fact that Republicans were in shambles and they had to get in bed with libertarians magas, birthers and moved the party further right.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. POST Obama in office. The hash tag, the sentiment and the urgency is all about addressing the fact that there was a Black president and white people felt like they were loosing ground. They want a return to their glory days (uncapped systemic racism)

This is reactionary and Obama is the catalyst

I
They were always here Canadian breh.

He lit such a fire he was reelected and then his VP was elected 4 years later.
:mjlol:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Man's looking like a powerful Civilization Leader that will trade you two pieces of cow shyt for nuclear weapons and somehow makes the deal promising :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
He can considers himself whatever he wants it will never erase his white daddy, but I know the "are biracials black" thing is a touchy subject for some of y'all :pachaha:
Always a pleasure to watch dumbasses double down on fundamentally flawed logic, at some point we're going to have to have a serious conversation about intellectually dishonest adults incapable of admitting they're wrong. I could sink time into deconstructing this flimsy logic by pointing out those who considered themselves Black throughout history and are recognized as such despite not being "pure blooded" who literally set the table for our people but I have no intention of watching you Juelz this afternoon.

So go ahead and peddle your mentally deficient agenda in peace "breh".

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Always a pleasure to watch dumbasses double down on fundamentally flawed logic, at some point we're going to have to have a serious conversation about intellectually dishonest adults incapable of admitting they're wrong. I could sink time into deconstructing this flimsy logic by pointing out those who considered themselves Black throughout history and are recognized as such despite not being "pure blooded" who literally set the table for our people but I have no intention of watching you Juelz this afternoon.

So go ahead and peddle your mentally deficient agenda in peace "breh".
This man ain't African-American, his mother is from Zambia. Like a poster above said his family back in Zambia don't even consider him black too, and they don't give a fukk about what a biracial man calls himself because only what's factual matter for them. You're the stupid mf trying to apply American logic to a man who isn't from there and has nothing to do with the culture. I have no intention of debating this with your sensitive ass either. Spare me the usual babble y'all love to spew on this topic.

Last edited:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
A black man and his black son according to the genius of thecoli.com y'all :wow:

49 Penarth Vaughan Gething Photos & High Res Pictures - Getty Images