Want To Leave Sprint But Cant Take My Note 5...

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
What the fukk should I do? Have three phones on our plan already and it will eventually be five (with Sprint that's a good 400 a month with everything unlimited) wanted to go to Metro PCS for the 45 a month but I can't take my Note 5...looked around to see what else is available and found that I can't take this bytch nowhere :sadcam: Don't want to stay with Sprint but I ain't bout to buy another brand new phone when this butch ain't even five months old...what's a nikka to do Coli fam:mjcry:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk should I do? Have three phones on our plan already and it will eventually be five (with Sprint that's a good 400 a month with everything unlimited) wanted to go to Metro PCS for the 45 a month but I can't take my Note 5...looked around to see what else is available and found that I can't take this bytch nowhere :sadcam: Don't want to stay with Sprint but I ain't bout to buy another brand new phone when this butch ain't even five months old...what's a nikka to do Coli fam:mjcry:
Do you own the phone outright?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Any ETFs? Is so tmo Ike will pay them and you can get a new phone on payment plans interest free. And you can sell your current phones on swappa or something. Last year November or December tmobile had a promo where you get a credit of $200 per line or something.

Good to know, gonna have to look up their plans cuz that's an issue also. Gonna have five phones on the bill by the end of the year and am trying to find the best deal

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I'm debating on leaving Sprint. Still rocking the og HTC one. Contract was over last July. I miss the gsm phones . I liked just switching out SIM cards

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably will leave Sprint when the iPhone 7s drops but after getting the nexus 6p I will always buy my phone outright from here on out