Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Weights help you fighting period.

Calisthenics help as well.

Just gotta know what you doing.

A swole 220 pound nikka who strong as fukk catch you slippin with a clean right you going down I dont care what nobody says,just can you clean ya form up or not.

Strong legs and a strong back is most important for punching as well

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Kinda wild how a number of women can lift similar or heavier compared to those guys back then:

Evolution :whew:. But it's probably the first time those guys ever lifted anything close to that so their body wasn't used to it. It's all about practice, repetition and muscle memory.

:hhh: you call that shyt lifting?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: Joe Frazier, the owner of one of the most vicious left hooks in the history of boxing couldn't push press 170lbs...
3:00 mark

Weightlifting isn't necessary for great punching power like speed training isn't necessary for fast sprinting but weightlifting does increase punching power like speed training increases sprint speed.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I want to be muscle bound. If I get into it, I'm slamming nikkas on their neck.
I'm not a professional fighter :manny:

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Your body doesn't know the difference between weights and chopping trees; it's all loads. The difference is that chopping trees and shyt is working your whole body from awkward angles and develops strength endurance

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Your body doesn't know the difference between weights and chopping trees; it's all loads. The difference is that chopping trees and shyt is working your whole body from awkward angles and develops strength endurance

I try to tell guys this.

The body doesn't understand anything but RESISTANCE,if you could find a way to do pushups with enough resistance your chest would grow just as good as if you were hitting 315.