Welcome and Introduce yourself thread

Kaguya

Dakishimetainoni
Daps
Reppin
SoFlo
Yea I'm the nice one here

Some crazy nikkas who'll fukk shyt up...probably best to just keep it to yourself

:francis:

Last question....plump or flat butt

:lupe:

Is my answer going to affect how I'm treated on the board, and nikka dap my posts my ration starting to look silly :gucci:

prettyblacck

Rookie
Daps
Its me Friends call me tree or chocolate no kids 24 hella tattoos darkskin petite and mother fukking fabolous:takedat:from philly. Scorpio love cooking shopping shoes and gettin real cute and going out 4/20 queen 4"11 with the heart of a lion love reading trips and enjoying life... Bisexual
anything else ask

Daps
Hello,
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a British dude of Jamaican descent. I'm interested in African histories, cultures, genetics, myths, legends etc.
As a Brit, you know I like 'football' (soccer to you yanks, even though I don't mind handegg). I love Hip Hop, Drum & Bass and Metal music. I'ma huge geek. I can't stand Grime, Dubstep and most Dance/Electronica music.

My world views are somewhat... controversial.
Here's some of them:
1. I don't believe in 'White Supremacy'... or should I say that I don't believe in the grand nigh onmipresence, omniscient and omnipotence of it. As T. West from Afrisynergy News has said, "White Supremacy donotes Black (Non-white) inferiority." The idea that white supremacy is always many steps ahead is rediculous. It also begs the question - If 'White Supremacy' is always many steps ahead how can the likes of Tariq Nasheed, Jason Black etc know what's going on? How do we know that they aren't being manipulated by said 'White Supremacy' to make videos about it? Also why are the biggest preachers of 'White Supremacy' always these 'pro-black con men'. China, India and even Africa rising certainly puts a major hole in the 'White Supremacy' entity.
2. I can't stand 'pro-black con men' like Tariq Nasheed, Jason Black, Umar Johnson, Sa-Neter etc. They love talking about how other cultures like the Olmecs, Indians, Greeks, Jews etc were 'black' (when they weren't. No genetic, linguistic, archaelogical etc evidence for it) yet they seldom talk about other great African polities like the Mali Empire, Kanem Bornu, Songhai, Kongo Kingdom, Swahili city states etc.
3. I can't stand black bootlickers like Candace Owens, Tommy Sotomayor, Jesse Lee Peterson etc. I have no problem with black people having different opinions. In fact I encourage it. However, many black bootlicks are deluded, pathological liars and fools.
4. I can't stand Political Correctness. I tend to lean on the side of Free Speech absolutism. I believe in the right to offend. If you don't like it, challenge it or grow thicker skin. I believe everybody has the right to criticise who and whatever they want. It makes for a healthy and honest society. It doesn't make you a 'c00n' for not siding with Tariq Nasheed or Frances Cress Welsing.
I'm seldom offended by racial slurs and other such Un-PC terms. Feel free to mock my heritage and what not as you wish.
5. The Left and Right wings of Politics as a philosophy need to die a quick and painful death. I believe in ideas not sectariarism. I believe in policy not political theory.

If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
I've been here for years but always forgot to introduce myself...I'm Cyra.

And coincidentally I'm also a fan of Cyrus from The Warriors...the classic movie, not Golden State.

:whoa: