Were we just against it because it was proposed by Ds?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The silver lining of the rethugs being in control of everything is that it makes their actual intentions a lot more clear as they start to actually carry out all the terrible shyt they want to do. Some of the dummies that voted GOP but havent been fully brainwashed seem to be starting to realize something aint right

"YEE-HAW we beat those filthy libruls, now lets get ridda this stinkin bamacare :mjgrin:....wait :dwillhuh:....why do I wanna take away my family's heathcare again? :lupe:...:jbhmm:...:why:"

- Cletus in North Carolina

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The silver lining of the rethugs being in control of everything is that it makes their actual intentions a lot more clear as they start to actually carry out all the terrible shyt they want to do. Some of the dummies that voted GOP but havent been fully brainwashed seem to be starting to realize something aint right

"YEE-HAW we beat those filthy libruls, now lets get ridda this stinkin bamacare :mjgrin:....wait :dwillhuh:....why do I wanna take away my family's heathcare again? :lupe:...:jbhmm:...:why:"

- Cletus in North Carolina

They were good at being opposed to everything..not so good at actually doing anything

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif