WESTBROOK WITH THE FIRST EVER PLAYOFF 50 POINT TRIPLE-DOUBLE .. THUNDER STILL LOSE

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
he built them a 12 point lead in the 3rd...sat down...they shytted the lead away...he came back and tried set guys up...turnovers, bricks at the rim...bricks from distance..nikkas playing hot potato with the ball....so he started hogging :ehh:

watching, it was hard to blame him for that..but it was also a little ridiculous...but again, he just dont have the weapons..the difference between his cast and James cast is staggering..but James also has a superior IQ offensively..or it appears that way..i really dont know if anybody can make these guys Russ got any better outside of Lebron
full

I can't say I'v seen much of him this season, but you play in the playoffs like you do in the regular season. No reason to expect them to be able to play without him at this point. When you're ball hogging, its a short term solution that kills you later. You're not developing players around you. Better to keep kicking the ball out to your 35% 3 pt shooter than pulling up for 30% shots yourself.