What 1.5 Trillion in tax dollars could have got Americans if not for Republicans

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Only thing that seemed feasible was to fix the roads and bridges. Problem is whatever they estimate would have huge overruns like every other construction project

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
White America gonna be WHITE america... Taxing & Stealing from the poor to give to the rich and wealthy....:coffee: and giving billions to an already bloated military which isnt needed... but hey...:trollol: what do I know???

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
How foolish. There isn't going to be a corresponding cut to military spending, so bombs will continue to drop on poor brown people. Nothing to stop that was accomplished and the rich get to line their pocket. Just adding more debt that low and middle class will have to pay for down the road.

Your rationalization of this is sad.
Like you give a shyt about our debt. We will deficit spend REGARDLESS. I don't give a shyt if the richest person pays ZERO in income taxes it makes no difference.

In fact!

"The report said that one-third of all income taxes are consumed by waste and inefficiency in the federal government, and another one-third escapes collection owing to the underground economy. “With two thirds of everyone’s personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the federal debt and by federal government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services [that] taxpayers expect from their government."[4]"

The Grace Commission - Wikipedia

It does not matter. Your income tax dollars do nothing but pay interest on debt. We can "afford" to stop collecting income taxes on all individuals and we would deficit spend it anyway.

And you know you are one of those dudes that say dumb shyt like, "we owe the money to ourselves". You know you are so why be phony now?

Oh but I forgot you all are just sooo much smarter than me. A bunch of intellectual retards.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Like you give a shyt about our debt. We will deficit spend REGARDLESS. I don't give a shyt if the richest person pays ZERO in income taxes it makes no difference.

In fact!

"The report said that one-third of all income taxes are consumed by waste and inefficiency in the federal government, and another one-third escapes collection owing to the underground economy. “With two thirds of everyone’s personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the federal debt and by federal government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services [that] taxpayers expect from their government."[4]"

The Grace Commission - Wikipedia

It does not matter. Your income tax dollars do nothing but pay interest on debt. We can "afford" to stop collecting income taxes on all individuals and we would deficit spend it anyway.

And you know you are one of those dudes that say dumb shyt like, "we owe the money to ourselves". You know you are so why be phony now?

Oh but I forgot you all are just sooo much smarter than me. A bunch of intellectual retards.
You know very little. Be honest with yourself.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
You know very little. Be honest with yourself.
Oh, I can admit I know even less than you believe I do.

Here's my question to you. . .

Can you admit that it is indeed quite possible that NONE of this nation's income tax dollars goes directly (shyt, even INdirectly) to all the lovely socailly programs you people live to masturbate to? Can yoy also admit that you don't care about our national debt because you believe we, "owe it to ourselves"?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Can you admit that it is indeed quite possible that NONE of this nation's income tax dollars goes directly (shyt, even INdirectly) to all the lovely socailly programs you people live to masturbate to? Can yoy also admit that you don't care about our national debt because you believe we, "owe it to ourselves"?
We can kill every single social program and make it so the wealthy pay absolutely nothing in taxes and we'd still be in debt that will continue to get worse so what exactly are you trying to say? What is this 1.5 trillion in savings for the wealthy gonna do for the economy and the working class?

Nothing.

These corporation's are still gonna keep raising the price of everything.
Cost of living will keep going up, the price of an education will keep raising, and wages will stay stagnant. And when it eventually comes crumbling down, they will just bounch cause their money has been made and they know China got next.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Your questions make no sense.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yea okay, more like it being used to drop more bombs on the poor and brown. . . And maybe some reserve cash for the next banker bailout.

Why be so misleading? We all know thats not how this piece shyt government priortizes things. . . Its better the money be in the hands of the people. . . Even the rich.
What an idiot