What cloud storage service are you using?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I decided to clean up my HD and move some files around to better organize them and decided I really need to use a cloud storage feature just for safety. I had signed up to Mega recently and if I'm not mistaken I see they show I have 70GB's for a free acount.
njrO1gb.png

Is this accurate? I also use Google Drive, OneDrive and Drop box. I'm not looking for enthusiast levels of cloud storage here but if Mega is safe/reliable then I might as well dump all my stuff there.

What do you use?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I will always prefer local storage.

It really depends on how much storage you need and how often you travel. If not, I would just recommend grabbing a few of those backup external drives from Seagate or WD

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Google Drive. 1TB $99.99 a year
Why not just setup a Google Drive Business Account? It’s $10 a month and unlimited (it says 5tb for an account with less than 5 people but it’s unlimited). Only thing is you have to have a domain, but those are cheap. I have TBs on top of TBs of movies stored in mine. You can create team drives and store with your personal google account giving it unlimited storage as well.

And yeah local storage is the best option. Everything in my Google Drive is basically a backup of my local storage (21TBs). I use this app called GoodSync to automatically back everything up.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have this as well but I use it for club photos.. guess I could use for PC shyt too
I use it for collaboration.
The interface is the best IMO.
I like the ability to create and share folders to specific people and assign different permissions to each folder and user.
When ever I have someone record audio, or I have to deliver a video, I do it all through personalized Dropbox folders.