What do black folk gotta do to make the Democratic Party listen to and implement our demands?

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
i think we should allow the dems to starve without our vote until they prove they actually will enact policies that will benefit us

Whoring out our vote blindly does us no good
Just register as a independent . Remove your backing and see what happens .

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i think we should allow the dems to starve without our vote until they prove they actually will enact policies that will benefit us

The problem with that is that Democrats aren't in power in the first place (in any level of government), so they can't enact anything.

What you're suggesting only helps Republicans. You may not mind that but a lot of us really are tired of the GOP controlling everything.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
The problem with that is that Democrats aren't in power in the first place (in any level of government), so they can't enact anything.

What you're suggesting only helps Republicans. You may not mind that but a lot of us really are tired of the GOP controlling everything.
What good did that do when Obama was in office and the Senate was controlled by the dems

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Why is that the only party we will beg and cry to?

Why not Solidify and unify some basic demands we want FIRST

THEN reserve our vote for whatever 3rd party or green party or main party is willing to meet those demands.

Then put money behind candidates who will do it.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What are said policies? Why not find/build candidates that support those policies rather than waiting?

So you're content with complete unopposed republican rule indefinitely, and the policy implications of that?
"Ethno-state", huh? :bpmjpls:

You do realize you're on the Coli and not 4ch_n, right? :bpmjpls:

Damn, I googled this and nothing but alt-right stuff came up.:deadmanny:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
What good did that do when Obama was in office and the Senate was controlled by the dems

Well, nothing. Because no one showed up during midterms and relected or put more Dems in Congress. We, the People, dropped the ball on that one. :francis: In fact, we weren't pushing local elections then like we are now either. :francis: