Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm on like chapter 8 of the Odom book for the first parr of the two part exam

And I'm like damn I did a lot of this shyt in the class I took

Made Serial cables, fukked with the CLI, checked MAC addresses

But once I get into the part 2 book what the fukk is it going to hot me with next?

:lupe:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Here's all the E-books: E-books: Cisco [CCNA to CCIE] مجموعة كتب

I read this shyt on the train first thing in the morning. I haven't got to that part either. But, you do know the certification is changing in about 4 months so unless you're prepared to take the ICND1 and ICND2/CCNA exam before then there's no point in trying to rush to learn the material.

I'm just gonna take it easy because Cisco is going to change everything anyway. It would look better on your CV that you have obtained the new certification as opposed to the old standard.

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
Here's all the E-books: E-books: Cisco [CCNA to CCIE] مجموعة كتب

I read this shyt on the train first thing in the morning. I haven't got to that part either. But, you do know the certification is changing in about 4 months so unless you're prepared to take the ICND1 and ICND2/CCNA exam before then there's no point in trying to rush to learn the material.

I'm just gonna take it easy because Cisco is going to change everything anyway. It would look better on your CV that you have obtained the new certification as opposed to the old standard.
Lol so just throw my book away and wait at this point then

But the basics cant change tho

Just the way the material is presented

Like I havent even got to starting the simulations and shyt yet so I should be ok

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Lol so just throw my book away and wait at this point then

But the basics cant change tho

Just the way the material is presented

Like I havent even got to starting the simulations and shyt yet so I should be ok
From the research I've done the material will be 60%-70% the same but the new exams will include materials pulled from cloud technology, wireless and Python programming.

Don't throw the material away because 100% of it is still useful as businesses ain't just going to adopt the new standards of the certification set by Cisco right away are they so you'll be good in that regard but it's always better to future proof yourself. I'm probably just gonna take it easy and attempt to complete the exam next summer when I've got more free time.

30 minutes a day is all I need to revise then I do an extra 30 minute recap on Sunday so for this day it's 1-hour. in 4 months if you do this everyday that's almost 70 hours of study time and that's more than double of what it takes the average person to pass both tests.

30 minutes is all my brain can take before I start to feel sleepy.:dead:

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
From the research I've done the material will be 60%-70% the same but the new exams will include materials pulled from cloud technology, wireless and Python programming.

Don't throw the material away because 100% of it is still useful as businesses ain't just going to adopt the new standards of the certification set by Cisco right away are they so you'll be good in that regard but it's always better to future proof yourself. I'm probably just gonna take it easy and attempt to complete the exam next summer when I've got more free time.

30 minutes a day is all I need to revise then I do an extra 30 minute recap on Sunday so for this day it's 1-hour. in 4 months if you do this everyday that's almost 70 hours of study time and that's more than double of what it takes the average person to pass both tests.

30 minutes is all my brain can take before I start to feel sleepy.:dead:
Have you taken the test before?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Have you taken the test before?
Not yet, I'm still studying for it. I'm not ready to take the CCNA exam yet.

I've been studying on and off for the past year towards passing it but decided to go back to get my degree as a good job is the end goal. I'm restarting from the very beginning again and it's coming to me much more naturally this time.

I think the key this time around is having someone to bounce queries off of unlike before when I was self-studying. I believe a mentor is an extra tool in your arsenal that not many speak about as it makes all the difference when they can break it down in multiple ways in real time tailored just for you.

I've made my lecturer speak to me like a 10-year old.:dead:

Breh breaks everything down to me using cars and roads as an analogy.:bryan::mjgrin::pachaha:

Sometimes that's all it takes -- I'm getting there.:blessed::wow: