"What if I lose" PAC saying Floyd told him on the phone.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
nah, Stephen A Smith is just a dikk riding fakkit who loves the attention

He's just trying to hype the fight, playing his role of a loud instigating black man, people do know ESPN and HBO signed a deal to help promote their fights

He has called Manny a fraud on many occasions

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People think its a coincidence that Manny hooked up wit 50 N now hes talkin reckless bout Floyd??:merchant:

The fight WILL be made in'13

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this would be interesting if pac-man did not lose.
now,...pbf does not really have to fight pac-man.
i used to be all for this fight before the loss
now, after the loss,...

it is like whatever........

art barr

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
breh, you have to show and prove.

this hasnt been reported anywhere. Where is the evidence of this contract? (and more importantly, I am talking about the 2009-10 negotiations, not the May 5th date that Manny and Floyd didnt agree too).

But where is the contract of Guerrero being included? And also, wouldnt Floyd have breached that contract by fighting Cotto?

I wouldn't lie to u stick man. I know i read that on Boxing Talk when Floyd supposedly signed a contract. Im saying he didn't sign a contract he signed something else that all fighters sign. Something like a contract before the contract as crazy as that sounds.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
:snoop:

contract sent on Dec. 11, 2009, by Golden Boy Promotions on behalf of Mayweather to Top Rank on behalf of Pacquiao proposed a 50-50 financial split between the sides for a fight that would have been held March 13, 2010.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is led away in handcuffs to begin his three- month sentence. (Ge …

The eight-page agreement is so detailed that it indicates which of the two fighters would step onto the scale first at the weigh-in (Pacquiao), who would walk to the ring first (Pacquiao), who would be introduced first (Mayweather) and who had first choice of the locker room (Mayweather).

It detailed that the bout would have been on HBO Pay-Per-View at a cost of $59.95. Billing was to be "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, presented by Top Rank, Golden Boy Promotions, Mayweather Promotions and M-P Promotions in association with [approved sponsors and the site]."

A Mayweather-Pacquiao bout is expected to be the largest-grossing fight in history, in which total revenues could reach $300 million. Experts have predicted the fight would sell between 2.5 million and 3 million pay-per-views in the U.S.

Given that Mayweather's May 5 bout against Miguel Cotto was priced at $69.95, it would not be unreasonable for Mayweather-Pacquiao to be priced at $79.95 or more. At $79.95, it would generate a whopping $199.875 million if it reached 2.5 million pay-per-view buys.

Pacquiao's side declined the 2009 contract offer because Pacquiao objected to Mayweather's request for the drug testing.

Please
just shut the fukk up

if pacquaio agreed to drug testing, da fight woulda happened 3 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VE0RXwE6cKE#t=424s

steven a got star struck or somethin spending da day with manny or somethin. one day its "floyd and marquez will whoop u" now its "floyds ducking":wtf: :snoop:

I aint going back and forth with yall dudes man. Believe what you want. I know what i read. And if Floyd signed a contract why has that never been showed.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
No pac vs floyd :sadbron:

No GSP vs Anderson Silva :sadcam:

:why:
I understood the hype behind Floyd/Pac...but yall UFC heads were actually looking forward to Silva versus a pasty white boring midget? That's really the best fight the UFC could make? Silva would obliterate that dude at any weight...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I wouldn't lie to u stick man. I know i read that on Boxing Talk when Floyd supposedly signed a contract. Im saying he didn't sign a contract he signed something else that all fighters sign. Something like a contract before the contract as crazy as that sounds.
I didnt call you a liar, all I asked is for you to show and prove. Since it doesnt exist, that means your source is faulty as fukk.