What if Obama lost?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
A bit of a tangent, but this is more of a "must win" for the democrats than before. Think about it: Republicans have spend the last four years being total obstructionists and liars. If that kind of behavior is rewarded in this election, how do you think the Republicans will act after that? Do you think they'll take their foot off the pedal and let the economy do what it will after that? Hint: They'll turn into even BIGGER a$$holes.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
IMO, Obama and his people didn't push the Bain sh1t, and Mitt's time as Governor hard enuff. If he loses, we will look back on that as the biggest mistake he made. Horrible.

Not once in the debates has he mentioned Mitt being hated in Massachusetts.
Not fukking once. Sh1t makes me want to scream. Fukk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THe worst part would be inauguration day. :to: Seeing Mittbot and his 5 human drones and that annoying bish of his as Barack and Michelle have to sit there like Bush in 08. I couldn't take it brehs. :damn:

I'd just turn into one of them Iran stans on here and just ride with :ehh:

I posted something about this a week ago but no one responded or paid attention to this. There was an article up here about Romney's time as Governor.

http://www.the-coli.com/higher-lear...-boston-magazines-look-back.html#.UIgtlGc7uSo