Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
TGUgKFc.png

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
How someone gonna admit to being a coward then neg me cause I agreed with them that they are a coward...:mjlol:

That's like a woman saying, I look fat and then you say...yeah you do look fat....and they get mad...

Hey man you admitted you scared and it's alright, some people are just made to get taken advantage of and get the crumbs from the dominant society that are earned by those that buck the system...and then feel good about their crumb snatching ways...and pat themselves on the back with their self-righteous compromising boot-licking mentality..like "You see that, we won..." :jawalrus:

Some people are stooges...:hubie:

Some people are controlled opposition...:hubie:

Some people negotiate with terrorists...:hubie:

That ain't me...:sas1:

@The Black Panther

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
What does the Republican Party have to do with the Democrats being ineffective in improving the lives of Black people? If a group people vote 90 plus percent right, and then the party can't do anything then it's a shytty party and they need to change. I really don't care about the op positional parties. I voted for you, get it done. Maybe the party should get more people to freaking vote by actually having good politics instead of just being Republican Party with identity politics.

You can actually look at the wealth of White women go up...you can't say the same for Black people or Latinos or Native Americans.

Even the most Democratic states and cities have been effective at removing Black people from public life...

Cities like San Fran, New York City, Los Angeles aren't safe havens for Black people...they actually getting rid of them...

And why not blame Clinton Administration for mass incarceration, why not blame the Democrats for mass incarceration, they went ahead with it and destroyed the lives of Black people....they destroy Black folk for generations.

I mean...how hard is it to look at a situation and not throw poor people in prison as a crime prevention method? How about jobs, how about education, how about healthcare...

Clinton Administration literally cut off welfare and then militarized the police and assisted in creating apartheid states all over the country.

Citation needed for all these claims.

And you make it sound like poor black people's lives were awesome before the Clinton's took over the white house. What fantasy land are you living in?

The point isn't to not vote...

People had to die, thousands of people had die....

It wasn't because people freaking voted...

When Black people vote Democrat at 90 with no demands or concessions, they are just negotiating how oppressed they are willing to be...

People had to die and starve to get the New Deal. Nobody just voted...

More unsubstantiated shyt. And now you're just rambling on, and changing the topic here. The OP, and everyone else in this thread, are debating the merits of voting and whether voting for what one views as "the lesser of two evils" a good decision. No shyt civil rights activists didn't just vote, but you're foolish if you think they didn't also vote. Voting is just another extension of free expression, just like protesting and petitioning. I don't know why you see certain types of free speech as noble and necessary for change, but cast aside this one in particular as meaningless.

Any of the rights and laws that America has passed that improved the quality of life of its citizens was made on the verge of revolution.

It was because the people had a revolutionary fervor and wanted their life to improve and didn't care how it was done and the government had to do it or else else it was off with people's heads.

.... :what:

Oh yes, how can I forget that famous MLK Jr. speech where he demands desegregation, or white folks would be guillotined in the streets

:mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
How someone gonna admit to being a coward

Where? :bppatrice:

then neg me cause I agreed with them that they are a coward...:mjlol:

My neg comment read "False equivalencies. Show your work". Explain to me: in what way is this somehow an admission of fear? :bpthink:

Hey man you admitted you scared

You keep repeating this same claim that anyone who votes for Dems is voting out of fear. :aprilryanexplain:

Voting from fear, blind contempt, or blind loyalty is the most juvenile, pathetic, and contemptible shyt in the world. It's show you don't know how to vote, you're easily manipulated, and you're playing yourself.

However, not one person in this thread has said that their fear is a primary motivator for their actions. :aprilryanhuh:

On the contrary, their decisions (and mine, in this election) came from being informed and knowledgeable, rather than being frightened and easily manipulated, like yourself.
full

One could say your "fear" of establishment Dems can cause you to vote for candidates that have no chance of winning. :stephena1:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

My neg comment read "False equivalencies. Show your work". Explain to me: in what way is this somehow an admission of fear? :bpthink:

You keep repeating this same claim that anyone who votes for Dems is voting out of fear. :aprilryanexplain:

However, not one person in this thread has said that their fear is a primary motivator for their actions. :aprilryanhuh:

On the contrary, their decisions (and mine, in this election) came from being informed and knowledgeable, rather than being frightened and easily manipulated, like yourself.
full

One could say your "fear" of establishment Dems can cause you to vote for candidates that have no chance of winning. :stephena1:

Bruh...you literally said this...
:gucci:

It's as if people can't understand that however bad corporate Democrats may be, voting for conservative candidates that openly campaign on restricting the rights of POC can't be worse. :snoop:

If anything, the last election has shown me that establishment Dems are many orders better than establishment Rethugs. I don't buy the false equivalencies between them, even as much as I despise politicians like Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, and Donna Brazile. :scust:

LOL that's called cowardice...

"Oh the Republicans are so much better, must be horrible policies they have..."

Ain't Obamacare a Republican policy...LMAO....that Obama just swiped...

Ain't the 3 strike rule and the mass incarceration that Clinton supported is some shyt that a Republican would dream up

Didn't Roe vs. Wade and public school desegregation and the EPA occur under Nixon....

Didn't Cointelpro actually start under Republicans and continued even down to Lyndon B. Johnson...meanwhile during this period, Black folks were getting more political power despite being assassinated and having their being under a surveillance state...

Even Ronald Reagan extended the damn Voting Rights act

Didn't Clinton do sign the Telecomm Act...that enabled media monopolies...and ruined Black media ownership...

Didn't Clinton cut welfare with Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act

What you posted is typical coward Black Democrat "You Gotta Vote Cause Republicans Trying To Kill Us" rhetoric...which isn't actually accurate...both parties been trying to kill us and it ain't crappy "Lesser Evil" politics that is keeping us alive...

It's actual grassroots on the ground politics and actual struggle and resistance....not being controlled opposition butt kissing the Democratic Party....

This whole "pragmatism" that your ilk try to convey is cowardice, it's the same shyt that Booker T. Washington tried to pass off...

"Well if we just put our heads together and think about this logically, we need the White man to provide us jobs and security and if we just focus on being good Negros, cause no trouble, we can get an education at our own schools and be alright..."

I mean thank god somebody actually was said that was some weak shyt...