What's the consensus on the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL?

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
now that you mention it. The reviews for it aren't that favourable. I've seen more negative reviews about it than positive
For some reason I didn't read any reviews lol but thanks for the reminder, they don't seem to be well received. It's a shame though because I want decent wireless headphones but cant justify those dumb looking apple ones

I didn't think those were available yet.
To my understanding they've been out for a little

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
My brother has the XL.The blue tint issue is overblown. You have to hold your phone at like a 45 degree angle or some shyt to see it. You won't see it outside of that.I haven't seen any screen burn in yet but they gave him a extra year of Google care for free so I think they're expecting it to happen to the phone eventually.

Other than that it's pretty smooth.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Got emailed today..they cost 160..they were promoting the blue ones.
I just started getting reviews for them in my YouTube feed They look like a pass. Not a fan of how they go in that case to charge or the braided cable rope loop that keeps them in your ears that slips over time.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Anymore people get this phone yet? I wanna order it off Google to try it out but don't want to go through the hassle of returning it (even tho I got until January 22nd) if it's just the same a pixel xl but smaller bezels..

I actually see myself ordering the regular pixel xl moreso than the 2nd gen