What's the EASIEST way to piss off a racist?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Truth.

They want a reaction like a 3 year old. Don't give them power over your emotions. I ain't saying allow anyone to go too far, but some losers can be left unacknowledged.
THis. So true. Don't pay them any attention and they get all sad.:(

I got bigger fish to fry...words and whatnot only gain power when others give em power.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
blackwonderwoman.jpg

Here's another one...LOL. :mjlol:

Saw it on tumblr...

honestly, I just want mad black folks to troll comicon this year and just dress up as Aquaman, rogue from xmen, dr. strange...etc...

lowkey though I've decided to dress up as spiderman this year. :banderas:

I was at costco last month in altamonte springs (city above orlando,FL) and they was having some event in front of the registers. There was spider man doing random poses and taking pictures with kids
tumblr_mavnqdzzI81qeh39oo1_r2_500.gif
as well as a raffle going on. When I was checking out I noticed that batman showed up too. He was a black batman tho :leon: He was doing the christian Bale voice and all that.
As I was walking by a small white boy approached him saying "who are you?" and Batman immediately hit him with the
full

But who gives a fukk what race a comic book character is, its all made up anyways. If churches dont have a problem with Jesus looking like Cesare Borgia then... :sipping:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly the best way is to show superiority....just being better then them @ everything and also carrying yourself in a really civil manner....this will really make them hate u, also owning ur own business and being independent...basically breaking the myth that their superior...trust many cacs hate me but they cant say nothing lol thats the best way to troll them...rejecting white women >>>> goat feeling seeing the look on their face

these c00n nikkas with white bytches, with $$$ dont bother them...guys like malcolm x do

tan900

Banned
Daps
I was at costco last month in altamonte springs (city above orlando,FL) and they was having some event in front of the registers. There was spider man doing random poses and taking pictures with kids
tumblr_mavnqdzzI81qeh39oo1_r2_500.gif
as well as a raffle going on. When I was checking out I noticed that batman showed up too. He was a black batman tho :leon: He was doing the christian Bale voice and all that.
As I was walking by a small white boy approached him saying "who are you?" and Batman immediately hit him with the
full

But who gives a fukk what race a comic book character is, its all made up anyways. If churches dont have a problem with Jesus looking like Cesare Borgia then... :sipping:

:dead:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
A racist expects you to 'need and want' things from them because to them they are so superior and youre nothing but a useless dependent..
A racist also thinks youre simple minded, so they believe they have figured you out and understand your thought process, wants and desires.
In order for their racism to work, you have to be put into a little box and remain there.

Reject all they offer, suggest and recommend. Show them you want nothing from them and can think for yourself.
If they ask about the game last night..you dont like basketball.
If they tell you Lil Wayne is dope..well you never liked rap.
If they bring up obama and politics..your vote is actually secret, no one can ask your opinion on it.
and as someone here once mentioned, telling a racist youre not attracted to white women is pure ether to their souls..

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
By not acknowledging them & continuing to prosper despite the multiple obstacles put in front of us to keep us stagnated ...

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Has anyone commenting had a co worker call them a racial slur to their face? Because I have, and the last thing you're going to do is show your teeth in a pleasant manner. Trust me.