Whats the word on modern Lexus sedans?

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was thinking about if their reliability has held up all these years and if they're still a good buy. I saw one today and it got my mind running

You're going to have to be more specific in what exactly you're looking for Nap.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I see a decent amount of people the is-f around, it's supposed to be a fun car.

idk shlt about the brand or reliability, I know they're supposed to be.

An Audi tech I met last week who used to work for them said their models are reliable

:yeshrug:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I drive a GS350 F-Sport. Bought it new 16 months ago.

The car get's me from point A to point B comfortably. It disappears around me. It's reliable. It's not that fun to drive, though I've heard others say different (maybe it's because I live life on the 405 freeway). I came from a 500+ HP car though and let that skew my view of the GS.

It's probably not as bad as I make it out to be though.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
They're made by Toyota and they seem to have the same level of reliability. I have a Lexus ES and it has all the perks of a Toyota Camry (my previous car). The maintenance costs are low-ish, it takes regular gas, and as long as you get it serviced regularly, they seem to last for a long time.

I was thinking about getting something else since it got a little boring, but I can't justify going through the headache of getting another car :manny:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was thinking about if their reliability has held up all these years and if they're still a good buy. I saw one today and it got my mind running
It's a beefed up Toyota. Better quality than a European luxury car.

℃ertifed

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They're made by Toyota and they seem to have the same level of reliability. I have a Lexus ES and it has all the perks of a Toyota Camry (my previous car). The maintenance costs are low-ish, it takes regular gas, and as long as you get it serviced regularly, they seem to last for a long time.

I was thinking about getting something else since it got a little boring, but I can't justify going through the headache of getting another car :manny:
I know this...I'm asking about how they've been doing recently...i completely overlooked them in the last decade.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
better than german? The current ones? We sure?
It is coming from a Toyota factory.

Better? Depends on the model. It's kind of crazy that you can have a 3-series and 7-series be really great in one year and the one particular 5-series be a total lemon. Same thing with Mercedes-Benz. All the E-class, C-class and ML-class can get good Consumer Reports ratings on qualtiy but then the CLK will be trash on wheels.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I know this...I'm asking about how they've been doing recently...i completely overlooked them in the last decade.

Not sure how to answer that, but I have a 2013 ES and I have no complaints. I'm not a car dude though so others can probably tell you better.