What's Ya'll thoughts on the conscious community? Sa Neter Calls Polight a Scammer

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 Ρ‚Οƒ 702
Da do called conscious community is rife with egotism, self serving opportunists and narcissistic muthafukkas. Many are predatory in da fact that they prey on folks that lack knowledge. Muthafukkas see a few memes, FB/IG posts and YouTube vids and think they got it figured out.

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
i get irritated watching some brothers in the C.C.

it reminds me of the smack url battles

as far as Polight goes :francis:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
i get irritated watching some brothers in the C.C.

it reminds me of the smack url battles

as far as Polight goes :francis:
Sa actually met up with smack and did a event togather. And polight use to hang with a few battle rappers. They even have Kemet Vs Christian bible raps now believe it or not. Some entertainers are even riding the wave now.

KingsOfKings

Daps
They even have Kemet Vs Christian bible raps now believe it or not. Some entertainers are even riding the wave now.
yeah i know Polight is cool with B Dot, Lux and Daylyt and not to spin yo thread
but if you listen to the battle rappers i list delivery its reminiscent of polight.
I like the intricate of how they incorporate knowledge but it leaves me scratching my head with guys like

Polight & Young pharaoh who now is tight with Dizzy Wright.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
yeah i know Polight is cool with B Dot, Lux and Daylyt and not to spin yo thread
but if you listen to the battle rappers i list delivery its reminiscent of polight.
I like the intricate of how they incorporate knowledge but it leaves me scratching my head with guys like

Polight & Young pharaoh who now is tight with Dizzy Wright.
Speak on whatever you like, I don't really mind in this thread. I didn't know about the bold.

KingsOfKings

Daps
Speak on whatever you like, I don't really mind in this thread. I didn't know about the bold.
i think YP still not fooling with Polight

but Dizzy was with Hopsin label Funk Volume.
I dont know how they friendship came about but Dizzy was suppose to be doing a lecture with YP in Vegas or california .
one of those.

I also know that Dizzy is hard on his health shyt too.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
i think YP still not fooling with Polight

but Dizzy was with Hopsin label Funk Volume.
I dont know how they friendship came about but Dizzy was suppose to be doing a lecture with YP in Vegas or california .
one of those.

I also know that Dizzy is hard on his health shyt too.
King Los also hanged out with P. His new mixtape seems influenced by polight a bit.

KingsOfKings

Daps
King Los also hanged out with P. His new mixtape seems influenced by polight a bit.
yeah i forgot about him. alot of people seem to be in Polight circle also look up a guy name Jibrizzy (spelling?) he's a magician.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
yeah i forgot about him. alot of people seem to be in Polight circle also look up a guy name Jibrizzy (spelling?) he's a magician.
Everything seems intertwined. It's not just Polight or the kemetic doctrine either I seen Nick Cannon claiming to be into the moorish movement a while ago. Kendrick Lamar a isrealite now his uncle I believe is a captian in one of these hebrew isrealites camps. It's pretty interesting and I heard a while back that Andre 3000 was put on to Dr.York from Erykah down when York had set up his group in Eaton, Gergoia that's why Andre became so eclectic.

LocSavage

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ms13paint
Our people search for knowledge, only when we ALL KNOW who we are, the conscious community will no longer be taken lightly. Gotta admit though the debates are fun to listen to and have alot of different train of thoughts to really make you wanna research some shyt