When do you envision yourself retiring from this community?

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Or will you be in a wheelchair posting in this muthafukka?

I'm reaching a milestone in my life and I don't know... I wanna stay but I worry this might be my last year. Don't wanna hang around too long like @beaniemac :stop: nikka made a thread the other day about hip replacement surgery :damn:

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What's with the negative age association and tech? The people that are old now never grew up with this stuff so many of them reject it but we don't have to mimic them because we get older just for the sake of doing so.
Imagine a poster you don't care for, then imagine if that person was 60? I think this forum I guess needs a section for older heads? I don't wanna be reading about lil yachty Jr in 15yrs. Is this place built for older heads? I don't see it :francis:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Or will you be in a wheelchair posting in this muthafukka?

I'm reaching a milestone in my life and I don't know... I wanna stay but I worry this might be my last year. Don't wanna hang around too long like @beaniemac :stop: nikka made a thread the other day about hip replacement surgery :damn:

That's unfortunate though. :francis:

If they keep creating games I love, I will stick around. I don't put unnecessary restraints on my life as I only have one to live.

What's with the negative age association and tech? The people that are old now never grew up with this stuff so many of them reject it but we don't have to mimic them because we get older just for the sake of doing so.

People believe they should be doing specific things at certain ages which is dumb and quite the opposite of being an adult.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Imagine a poster you don't care for, then imagine if that person was 60? I think this forum I guess needs a section for older heads? I don't wanna be reading about lil yachty Jr in 15yrs. Is this place built for older heads? I don't see it :francis:

are u kiddin me? coli heads HATE yachty and em. this place is indeed built for the old farts

im one of the few tryna open their minds to the sa-weet vocal melodies of the young thugger thugger BABAYYYYY

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
youre confusing the booth with arcadium. i guess youre on that :francis::flabbynsick: path