When is the last time you played Street Fighter/ or a Capcom Versus game against real casuals?

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I think it's good to have some perspective. I used do okay in online fighting games. I win some and lose some, and I am definitely not a good fighting game player.

I wanted to unwind at work recently, so I went to the arcade at on the work campus. I am currently doing some work at one of the bigger companies that has a full free arcade for its employees.

It has street fighter 4, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Third Strike, SF5 and SSF2T.

Man... I was straight-up destroying everyone on campus. I went like 13-0. Most people were mashing buttons, and I could tell how they held the sticks that they were just holding on for dear life.

I haven't played people like this since the early 2000s. I think it's easy to forget that most people don't know what hell they are doing in these games especially now that everyone plays online. I get real frustrated and depressed when I play fighting games online because I tend to lose at least half of the time. I wonder how the average casual feels about playing these games online? I am surprised these games even sell 1 million plus copies. The skill barrier is huge.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
ya i stay off line with fighting games. I get destroyed, its not even fun

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I played a good friend in SF4 a while back. Breh was jumping randomly and refused to use anything other than heavy and roundhouse. shyt took me back to the early 90's.:deadmanny: I flash kicked the shyt out of him for a couple of hours. No mercy. :mjgrin: You gotta take your lumps online in order to get better. No better feeling than finally consistently getting some wins after getting free trips to duff city for a few months. That goes for any online game.