where do you put the squat bar?

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
iv always set it up around the 4, im 6' so that is across my upper chest. today i put it low around the 6, which is slightly below my chest, so i had to get low in a partial squat to lift the bar off the pins. is using this leverage cheating or is this common for some?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I stopped doing back squata, booty got too big. Now chicks want to see me twerk.:dame:
You do know broads like that right. Not the gigantic Mr Olympia muscle butt, but I mean the toned/slender look (no homo :dame:)

Also, the trick is to not train the glutes heavy for hypertrophy but for strength will instead make your muscles denser/skronger but not bigger (no homo :dame:).

Broads like a brother with an ass (no homo :dame:), we ain't white people.:whoa:

semtex

:)
Daps
Them Zercher squats are no joke. Dudes look at me in the gym like :ohhh:....what is the NFL wannabe negro up to....I need to try that shyt.

Always feel it in the glutes and quads.
I do them with a pause at the bottom :wow: feel like I could jump to Jupiter afterward

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I always do high bar. :yeshrug: but i never max out either. Heard to many stories of ppl going hard with squats and regretting it later in life.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
iv always set it up around the 4, im 6' so that is across my upper chest. today i put it low around the 6, which is slightly below my chest, so i had to get low in a partial squat to lift the bar off the pins. is using this leverage cheating or is this common for some?
I set it up so I have to lift up to get it off with my legs, but not too high where I have to get off my heels.