Which Dip machine works your triceps the best?

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's your favorite machine to use for Dips?

"A" used to be my favorite until I started having shoulder problems. The last time I did "A" for dips... I couldn't raise my left arm for a week... my shoulder was fukked up! So... that rules out "E" and "D" for me too. The gym that I go to has "B" and "D". I prefer to use "D"... it does a ok job of working my tri's and a little bit of my chest depending on my upper body position. But we used to have "C" at the gym. The "C" machine did a great job at hitting the tri's and chest. So... "C" would be my pick for my favorite machine for triceps.

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

D.

Also... what is your favorite overall exercise for the triceps?

.Close-Grip Bench Press?
.Dips?
.Dumbbell Overhead Triceps Press?
.Lying Triceps Extension (Skullcrusher)?
.Triceps Pushdown?
.Diamond Push-ups?
.Tricep Dumbbell Kickback?

???????????

Last edited:

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My favorite is Dumbell skull Crushers

Yeah... Dumbell skull Crushers really hit the tri's. I used to do these as the last exercise in my tricep workout when i first started lifting weights. I can't remember why I stopped doing them... I think i stopped because my elbow started hurting while doing them. Anyway... I need to start back doing Dumdbell skull Crushers as the last exercise in my tricep routine. I always got a good burn in my tri's when I finish with Dumdbell skull Crushers.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Yeah... Dumbell skull Crushers really hit the tri's. I used to do these as the last exercise in my tricep workout when i first started lifting weights. I can't remember why I stopped doing them... I think i stopped because my elbow started hurting while doing them. Anyway... I need to start back doing Dumdbell skull Crushers as the last exercise in my tricep routine. I always got a good burn in my tri's when I finish with Dumdbell skull Crushers.

Yeah it can be hard on the elbows when it gets heavy, I use Elbow Sleeves now, I use Mark Bell Strong Sleeves when I go heavy.

I use the incline bench when I do them and it usually be my first or 2nd working set because I go heavy when I do them.

They are great strength and Mass Builders

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
There is A,B, and D at my gym. I never use B, I used to always use A, but I hurt my elbow on it; and have only been doing body weight dips since. Ill eventually get back to weighted dips on it. D, well I dont know whats up, but I can do literally the whole stack of plates on it for sets of 12, easily. Which makes me feel as if it's no where near as useful as A :patrice:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They have all four at my gym but I use C & D. I usually start every workout on dips, definitely can feel it in my tris & chest.