While you fat slobs sit on your couch and watch games, it's a few coli posters really hooping (video

Daps
so what if im fat?:yeshrug:

you think im working out to impress all these angry bytches, mad at the world, dressed like thots with 2-3 kids trailing behind them, dropping the same 4-5 wird every "feminist" playing victim with :scust:?

Keep hoopin nikka. I'm on my IDGAF wave. :manny:

I can buy a bytch If i want to (I dont need to rite now) But its always a option. All these bitxhes out here begging and faking independent...Asked a chick ti chill a while back, she asked "Are you generous?" :feedme: (yeah bytch, to my mom and brother on they birthdays :martin:

In the meantine focus on shyt I enjoy: video games, smoking weed, making it thru the work day, riding my droptop and comfort food :ufdup:

I dont need a bytch in 2017. Everyting I need I already got,
neg away you:cape: ass nikkas

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
so what if im fat? you think im working out to impress all these angry bytches, mad at the world, dressed like thotsm with 2-3 kids trailing behind them? Keep hoopin nikka. I'm on my IDGAF wave. I can buy a bytch If i want to (I dont) till then Imma focus on shyt I enjoy: video games, smoking weed, making it thru the work day, and comfort food

I dont need a bytch in 2017. neg away you:cape: ass nikkas

I'd rep you if I had any left fam. :francis:

You still get a dap tho.